ABO World [Arc 10.7- 10.8]

Arc 10.7 [Chapter 209]

Bai Lixin hurriedly walked to an unoccupied corner before he picked up the phone. Without waiting for the other side to speak, Bai Lixin fawned over him as fast as he could, "Ah, my dear, I missed you so much!"

Bai Lixin covered his face. Bai Lixin, where is your integrity?

The other side didn't say anything for a long time, and just when Bai Lixin thought he had shocked the party, the person slowly spoke, "Ah...Mitchell, I miss you too."

Bai Lixin: "..." Why is it Master Lambert's voice?!

Bai Lixin replied dully, "Father, I was just on the phone with Hallyvette. The signal was bad and I thought it was him calling again... really, believe me ......"

"......"

Master Lambert replied, "OK, I believe you. I kept calling Hallyvette, and the line was busy, so I decided to call you. I wanted to ask, since you've got your license, when are you having the wedding?"

"Uh ..." Bai Lixin came to his senses immediately. He had been in deep water with Hallyvette for the past few days and had forgotten to talk to Master Lambert about the hidden marriage!

"Father, there is one other matter before this one, and I think it would be more appropriate for us to talk face to face. I'll ask Hallyvette when he's available, and we'll come to the Lambert ancestral home. What do you think? "

Master Lambert was unsure, but he nodded, "Okay, let me know in advance when you are coming. I'll hang up now. "

"Okay, goodbye, father."

Just after hanging up with Master Lambert, the phone rang again. Instead of picking up the phone immediately, Bai Lixin looked at the caller ID, before taking a deep breath, picking up the phone, and re-fawning as quickly as possible, "Ah, dear, I missed you so much."

"Heh." On the other end of the phone, there was a cold, nonchalant laugh.

Bai Lixin coughed twice and hurriedly continued, "I was in Mr. Yayaxi's office just now. It was not the right time to answer the phone. Dear, don't be angry. "

Bai Lixin, where is your integrity? Where is your pride?

Bah, but what are those compared to life?

"Okay. How does your first day of work feel after so long? " Hallyvette didn't pursue the matter much and asked seriously.

"Pretty good. There's nothing out of place. " Bai Lixin smiled and took a couple of steps around the corner, holding his phone.

"Is there a lot of work scheduled? What time will you be done for today? "

"I'm ready to go now. There's an original song competition in a month, so Mr. Yayaxi is having us prepare for that first. I don't have to worry about anything else for now, I can go home and write up the song. "

Hearing his wife's answer, Hallyvette sat up in his office chair, propping his chin up and smiling, "Oh, and what else, whom did you meet today?"

Outside the window, a gentle breeze blew, the willow branches swaying and stretching. A warm, soothing breeze blew in through the window, and robins chirped in the trees.

The two men talked back and forth without getting tired.

After about an hour of talking, Hallyvette received a call from his secretary that the teleconference was about to begin, and only then did the two hang up the phone. Before hanging up the phone, Bai Lixin suddenly remembered what he discussed with Master Lambert and told Hallyvette about it.