Arc 11.19 [Chapter 254]

"What are you talking about, Kongling? I'm your father! Don't you recognise me?!" Shui Wuxin was horrified, and his voice was nervously plucked up much higher.

"Father? You are my father? Why don't I remember you at all? " Shui Kongling frowned tightly and took her eyes off Shui Wuxin's face to scan the surroundings. Shui Kongling's eyes lit up when she saw the ten elders standing there. "Senior Uncle Wang, Senior Uncle Huang, why are you all here?"

She stumbled and jumped down from Shui Wuxin's arms but fell to the ground due to the trembling of the earth.

Shui Wuxin bent down to help his daughter up and asked nervously, "Kongling, are you alright?"

Shui Kongling smiled gratefully and politely pushed Shui Wuxin's hand away before saying, "Senior, thank you very much. I just stumbled. I am not seriously hurt."

Shui Wuxin: "......"

Shui Kogling forgot him!!!

Shouldn't it be Feng Bai Xiao who hurt her so much?!

Shu Wuxin was lost in thought. He looked at Shui Kongling's stumbling figure in front of the ten elders and only felt the sky spinning and his eyes darkening.

"Senior Uncle Huang, why are you all here? That man claims to be my father. Who is he? I don't really know him. "

Surprise flashed in the eyes of the ten elders. Senior Uncle Huang even wanted to say something but stopped. He did not know how to answer. His expression was very subtle as he looked at the dumbfounded Shui Wuxin and then at the bewildered Shui Kongling. He carefully asked, "Kongling, do you remember what you came here today to do?"

Shui Kongling bowed her head and fell into deep thought. After a long time, she seemed to remember something and her eyes suddenly dimmed. "Come to think of it, I came to see Senior Brother Feng one last time."

"!!!" Shui Wuxin's body seemed to have been struck by lightning. His body swayed and he fell onto the snowy ground.

Instead of forgetting Feng Baixiao as he had hoped, Shui Kongling had forgotten him?!

Why would this be so?!

Could it be that ...... could it be that in Kongling's heart, fatherly love was the most unbreakable emotion?

Shui Wuxin stared blankly at Shui Kongling, who had lost all memory of him. In his eyes, the sky was dim, as if it was about to collapse.

"I had a dream a few days ago," Shui Kongling pondered with her hand pinching her chin. "I can't remember what I did in the dream, but it was a very warm one." When I woke up, I suddenly realised that there are more precious feelings in my life than love. So why should I sink for love and let those around me suffer."

She tried to think of all the things in her dream, remembering the warm feeling, but she could not remember anything from the dream, "How strange. Why would I forget the person who gave me a safe and warm feeling? Why would I..."

Tears involuntarily flowed down from her eyes and fluttered back along with the wind.

A few drops of tears spilled onto Shui Wuxin's cheeks.

What had he done?

He had killed his daughter's memory with his own hands. The daughter he had relied on for almost a hundred years, whom he held in his heart and cared for...he killed his existence in her heart!

Tears kept spilling down, unable to be stopped.

Shui Kongling kept wiping her tears, at first crying silently, but as she cried, she felt that she had lost the most precious thing in her life. Finally, aggrieved to the extreme, Shui Kongling turned to the sky and bawled.