Arc 11.10 [Chapter 245]

..................

—-The fog filled the surroundings, and it was already impossible to see one's fingers. Although Feng Baixiao and Shui Kongling were clinging to each other, they could not see each other.

Suddenly, Shui Kongling cried out in the fog. Her hand grabbed Feng Baixiao's arm tightly, and she said nervously, "Senior brother, something just hit me on the shoulder."

Feng Baixiao stopped and felt Shui Kongling's fragrant soft breasts as he slowly said, "I didn't move. Was it just a branch?"

"How is that possible! That kind of force can't be from a twig! I'm scared, brother. Let's get out of this hellish place! " As she said that, she shrank tightly into Feng Baixiao's embrace.

Feng Baixiao's consciousness could see through the fog, but he didn't point out her lie. He only gave a soft "En," "If you're scared, junior sister, just hold me tight." Don't panic."

Shui Kongling's cheeks flushed, and she replied in a voice as clear as a silver bell.

They hugged each other tightly and walked for another half an hour before Shui Kongling stumbled on her feet and fell forward to the ground.

Feng Baixiao quickly swept Shui Kongling into his arms and said, "Be careful, junior sister."

"Brother! I, I seem to have tripped over someone. "

Feng Baixiao nodded, "Yes, I know. Don't panic, I'm here. "

However, Shui Kongling only tightened her grip on Feng Baixao's hand, "What I said this time is true, senior brother! There is someone! I felt a hand holding my ankle for a moment! "

Feng Baixiao froze at her words.

He was about to say something when he saw the thick fog before them dissipate in an instant. What had been a stone forest had become a towering palace before his eyes.

"Welcome, my dear guests. An eerie old voice came from the palace and reached the ears of the two. To their horror, Feng Baixiao and Shui Kongling found that their bodies were moving uncontrollably towards the palace.

..................

Bai Lixin and Feng Baixiao were at the edge of the stone forest when a white fog immediately spread out around them.

It started as light fog, but as time passed, the fog silently increased, and in a few moments, the two men could no longer see their hands, not to mention the other person besides them. They could only hear the sound of their footsteps.

"Senior Brother Feng, this is?" Bai Lixin stopped walking and asked as he spun around in the fog.

In the fog, a hand silently grabbed Bai Lixin's wrist: "Junior Brother Cha, this fog is weird and confusing. I have released my consciousness, so you can just follow me. "

Bai Lixin also wanted to release his divine sense, but he was afraid that Feng Baixiao and the fog lord would notice something, so he nodded his head and compromised, "Okay, senior brother."

Feng Baixiao led them forward even though they couldn't see through the fog. After a while of walking, Bai Lixin felt his ankle being grabbed by something. He stumbled and almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, Feng Baixiao was quick and took his hand to save him from the fall.

As Bai Lixin tripped, the fog in the surroundings disappeared almost instantly, and a magnificent palace appeared in front of them.

Bai Lixin saw this palace and his heart was filled with joy.

Sure enough, the Demon King was one of the plots that the male protagonist had to go through. As long as he followed the male protagonist, he would find the Demon King of the mystic realm.