ABO World [Arc 10.11- 10.12]

Arc 10.11 [Chapter 213]

"Shh, keep your voice down. Don't let anyone hear you. You can't say that about him either. To become a signed singer with Yakel Entertainment, you must have gone through a difficult test in the first place as well. As you know, it is one of the best music companies in the world, and there are very few people who can get into it. I think the end of this competition may come down to those six contestants, no doubt about it."

The two men were about to say something else when they heard Bai Lixin cough beside them. They stiffened and glanced at each other before getting up and walking to another corner to continue their small talk.

Bai Lixin stretched and took his phone, which was constantly vibrating, out of his pocket. "Hello."

"Baby, it's me."

"Yeah, I know. Tell me, are you watching television in hunger right now, waiting to see me in all my glory? " Bai Lixin's expression softened, and he smiled slightly.

There was a low chuckle from Hallyvette on the other end of the line, accompanied by a deafening cheer that was extremely high-pitched. It was definitely not a sound that could y from watching a live broadcast at home.

Bai Lixin paused and asked hesitantly, "Don't you tell me you came to the live show?"

"Hahaha, my baby is really smart. You've been getting smarter and smarter since I met you. Baby, why is this judge's introduction so crude? It's been five minutes and they aren't done yet. When on earth will you appear?"

Bai Lixin was still a bit incredulous, "You came to the scene? Didn't you say you had a dinner party to attend tonight? "

"Heh, what contract can compare to my baby's debut? Isn't it touching and surprising? Do you want to go home with me tonight? "

Bai Lixin grinned softly, his beautiful obsidian eyes curving into two beautiful moons, "Yes, we'll sneak away as soon as I'm done with the competition."

......

Five minutes later, a staff member began to shout backstage, "No. 1, please wait by the stage. No.2, please prepare. "

The lively lounge suddenly went quiet.

Bai Lixin took off his headphones, put them and his mobile phone into his backpack and locked it in a locker before he came to the staff. He glued the No. 1 card to his chest and smiled, "I am No. 1."

Bai Lixin was wearing a loose, ethnic-style outfit with huge sleeves that swayed and waved as he walked.

A look of amazement flashed in the staff member's eyes, and they couldn't help but look at him twice, their voices softening a little: "Don't be too nervous, you'll have to wait for another ten minutes before you come out. The judges will have a song solo and you can come out after their performances. "

When the contestants in the audience heard these words, they all sighed for Bai Lixin in unison.

It could be described as good or bad to be the first contestant. For most variety shows, to make a good start, the first contestant to appear would not be judged too harshly. As long as he or she performed fairly well, he or she would pass the selection.

On the other hand, the three world-class singers had just finished their performances, and the audience was still in the midst of the visual feast they had just witnessed, so they couldn't pull out that quickly to listen to an unknown singer.

So the first contestant to appear, though selected, often gets only a fraction of the attention.

Bai Lixin didn't care much. He smiled at the service staff and said, "Thanks for the reminder. I'll just stand in the meantime."