Ancient World [Arc 5.5- 5.6]

Arc 5.5 [Chapter 83]

In the room, Su Miejun covered Bai Lixin's mouth and leaned over to his ear from behind to whisper, "Don't make a sound."

He said this, but his crotch gave another push.

Bai Lixin's eyes opened wide, and anger rose in the phoenix eyes, as if he wanted to swallow Su Miejun alive.

But Su Meijun pretended not to see it, and kept moving, continuing to plough.

After a long time, Su Meijun let out a long sigh of relief before he got up from the bed and brought in the long-cooled meal.

On the bed, Bai Lixin's beautiful body was half-covered under the silk quilt. His body was covered with red marks, and his face was in a state of ecstasy, seemingly content.

A soft spot melted as Su Miejun looked at Bai Lixin's bewitching appearance.

Reheating the meal in his hands with his inner strength, Su Miejun walked over to Bai Lixin, took him into his arms, and asked in a soft voice, "Do you want to eat?"

Bai Lixin sighed and hooked his hand feebly, "I'm so tired, you feed me."

With a smile in his eyes, Su Miejun nodded and leaned Bai Lixin back on the pillow.

Lifting the food and coming back to Bai Lixin, Su Miejun used a soup spoon to serve a spoonful of porridge and said, "Come, open your mouth."

Bai Lixin's mouth still had the aftertaste of a kind of sticky liquid hanging in it, so when he heard Su Miejun's words, he obediently opened it.

The sweet and greasy congee instantly diluted the sticky taste in his mouth, and Bai Lixin then snapped out of it, pointing at Su Miejun and saying, "Take me to wash up first."

It was only then that Su Miejun came back to his senses, and after a helpless smile, he picked up Bai Lixin with both hands and walked towards the back garden.

The front of the garden was empty, but the back of the garden was secluded and bright.

There was a clear spring in the middle of the green bamboo.

Bai Lixin put his hand on Si Miejun's neck weakly, his body soft.

Su Miejun directly stepped into the clear spring.

The water was clear but not cold, it had been in the sun all day and was still warm. When the spring water touched his body, Bai Lix8n let out a soft hum of happiness, and his body leaned all over Su Miejun's body, "So comfortable!"

Su Miejun's strong arms were wrapped around Bai Lixin and leaned against the spring pool, but he didn't know what to say at this point.

What could he say?

Say that he had slept with the leader of the Demon sect? To say that he was sorry, that he didn't mean it? Or should he just say that he likes him?

Even though he had a thousand words to say, he felt he could not say a single one of them at this moment.

It was Bai Lixin who opened his mouth first.

He reached out and picked at the red nipple on Su Miejun's chest and sneered, "You're so prudish. Where's that well-dressed look from yesterday? Today, before dawn, you are doing this and that to others. How humiliating."

Su Miejun: "......"

Bai Lixin picked at another red nipple, "What, you don't dare to talk anymore, pretending to be serious!"