Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.5- 3.6]

Arc 3.5 [Chapter 40]

Ansel Alexander was 26 years old; he had taken over the Saron Empire two years ago and had since begun his destiny as a puppet emperor.

Sophia Serinon, on the other hand, was only 15 years old, or just coming of age according to this continent. How can such a beautiful rose, with all its thorns, withstand the storms?

Unlike the mighty Saron Empire, the neighboring country of Sena was a small country, not only in size, but also in terms of its lack of production.

After the Black Dragon burned down the palace of the Saron Empire, Ansel Alexander and the High Priest died in the fire, leaving the country of Sena to reap the benefits.

After the Silver Dragon killed the Black Dragon, King Serinon used the Silver Dragon as a vanguard to take over the Saron Empire and create a new empire, the Scythian Empire, and the Silver Dragon became a spear in the hands of King Serinon for his beloved Princess Sophia, charging into battle and opening up territories for him.

Bai Lixin and Di Suo walked side by side along the marble-carved corridor. At almost 183cm tall, Bai Lixin was not short, but standing next to Di Suo, who was almost 200cm, he was instantly smaller.

Standing close to Bai Lixin, Di Suo bent down slightly to his ear and said, "My dear sire, if you want, I can raze the Temple of Priests to the ground right now. How about that?"

Bai Lixin's ears reddened slightly and he shook his head, "No, you can't do that. I want to crush them psychologically, not just physically. If we raze the Temple of Sacrifice directly to the ground, in the eyes of the people, the priests will still live on at the altar of the gods, and the history books and wild histories will sing of them as "heroes and faith in the Saron Empire who defied power and were victimized by the perverse and violent tyrant King Alexander."

" I don't want them to be portrayed so positively; I want to tear down their hypocritical facade and smear them with a stain that can never be washed off."

Di Suo narrowed his eyes and looked askance at Bai Lixin, dipping his head and taking a bite of his ear. "So what did you want me to do for you when you saved me?"

Bai Lixin's breath hitched and his ears reddened even more as he turned his head to look fixedly at Di Suo and said, word for word, "Lord Di Suo, I released you because I admire you. Although I wanted to use your power, I did not save you for your power alone. You have been imprisoned in the underground palace for hundreds of years, and I have grown up listening to the history of the Saron Empire day after day for as long as I can remember. " "

What I remember most impressively and shockingly is not how bravely and powerfully Alexander I imprisoned you or how he built an empire. What struck and moved me most was your act of breaking into the magic formation to save your people, despite your own safety. Whenever I hear about this place, I cannot help but conjure up your face in my mind. "

"What kind of mentality did you have at that time to try to save your clansmen regardless of your own life or death?"

The more he spoke, the more impassioned he became, and his eyes were tinged with a brilliant light that shone brighter than the gold in Di Suo's eyes.

A complicated light flashed in Di Suo's eyes as he listened to Bai Lixin's words.

For thousands of years, the human race and the dragon race had been enemies; the dragon race despised humans, and humans despised the dragon race.

Hundreds of years had passed, but Di Suo had never thought that the first person to speak up for him would be a human, or the offspring of his long-standing enemy. How ridiculous. This child isthe