Arc 11.17 [Chapter 252]

Bai Lixin's heart was slightly moved. It turned out that the Feng Baixiao he saw when he first came to the Ten Thousand Swords Sect had already become the Nine Heavenly Demon King after his reincarnation.

He remembered that Daoist Yixiao had a profound expression after the fight with Feng Baixiao. Could it be that Daoist Yixiao realised that the Nine Heavenly Demon King had taken over Feng Baixiao? If that was the case, then it would explain why Daoist Yixiao told him to join Feng Baixiao at that time.

"Master, did Daoist Yixiao know about your identity at a very early stage?"

"Master?" Feng Baixiao laughed lightly, "That's very kind of you, but it's better to call me "father" since I've raised you for ten thousand years."

Father? Father my ass!

"I have a friendship with your master. Your master is a wise man. He must have discovered my true form a long time ago. "

"If that is the case, do you know why my master went to the Sky Tower?"

"Hahahaha, it's naturally for the sake of the heavens. How can there be any other reason? "

"Then why does he want to reach the heavens?" He doesn't seem to be the kind of person who is obsessed with ascending into the immortal world?"

"There exist three thousand cultivation planes in the universe. The upper three thousand, the mid three thousand, and the lower three thousand. Above the three thousand planes is the Immortal realm. The cultivation world we are on is at best a tiny one in the mid three thousand plane. Above us, there are the Upper Three Thousand. The two people who called themselves the Emissaries of the Immortals are part of the Upper Three Thousand. In the Upper Three Thousand, there is a cultivation world called the Upper Elemental Immortal Realm. In the Upper Three Thousand, there is a race of people who are born to fly, called the Sky Feather Race. They can ignore boundaries, step through the void, and travel to and from any plane at will. However, because of this, cultivators hunt them down and imprison them. They are almost extinct. To protect the Skyfeather Clan, their leader set up a boundary in the Elemental Immortal Realm and they have been isolated from the rest of the world ever since. "

"A few hundred years ago, there was a young girl from the Sky Feather Clan, named Chunyin, who, out of curiosity, stepped through the void and came to our world and she happened to meet Daoist Yixiao in his youth. The two met, and it was love at first sight. Although they were in love, they did not broach the topic. Chunyin was badly injured by the time gap when she came to this world, and her life was in danger. She did not have long to live so Daoist Yixiao inquired around and found out that I had a blood Iris. He came to my place and bargained for a piece of Iris, that is, your leaf. "

"And what happened after that?"

"Afterwards, the maiden, Chunyin, awoke but refused to go away. Daoist Yixiao found out her identity because of her white wings. To make her leave, Daoist Yixiao made a love-forgetting pill and secretly gave it to her. When she woke up, she had forgotten about Daoist Yixiao and lost her memory. The minimum cultivation requirement to enter the Upper Three Thousand Worlds is the Yuanying stage. I think your master went to the Sky Tower because he wanted to pass through the spatial rift to the Upper Elemental Immortal Realm to find the Sky Feather Maiden, Chunyin! "

"Is that when you and my master, Daoist Yixiao, became friends?"

"Yes."

"My master's life heart lamp is still burning. Would he be in danger in the Upper Elemental Immortal Realm? "

"Ho!" Feng Baixiao suddenly laughed coldly, a contemptuous smile on his face, "Although it is called the Upper Elemental Immortal Realm, that place is far more ferocious than this world. Only the strongest can survive.