Modern World [Arc 4.3- 4.4]

Arc 4.3 [Chapter 61]

Bai Lixin never came down again after jumping on the plum blossom pile. He walked on them like a fish in water, running up to his teammates from time to time to give them a continuous blood-boost.

The archer and Daoist tried to touch him several times, but every time they came within attacking distance of Bai Lixin, he would jump and leave their attacking range before their skill was finished.

The archer and the daoist gritted their teeth and were a little exhausted down the line. At that point, a harsh scream suddenly came from the computer, and they realized that the assassin in their own team had once again died, killed in action under the cold sword of the opposing swordsman.

The two were dumbfounded. The general team initially rushed to the opposing healer, and after they jumped on the plum pile, they naturally focused their attention on Bai Lixin.

But they didn't expect that not long after their attention was drawn away by Bai Lixin, the assassin in their own battle group was attacked.

The archer was a bit speechless and asked in the chat room, "How did you die?"

The assassin was silent for a long time before squeezing out the words, "I was killed....I was going to stun the swordsman, but just before I finished the stun skill, I suddenly......"

"How can you suddenly die?!" The Daoist asked in surprise.

The assassin frowned, "It's that healer. The snow feather character has a skill-" ten thousand flowers! "

"When adding blood to the target character, a red flower sea effect of about 10 feet appears and lasts for 3 seconds. This flower special effect is not just for decoration. Teammates within this range will get a buff, and enemies within this circle will be attacked by the debuff of the flower sea. They will not only become slower, but will also make invisible assassins appear. "

The archer bit his lip, "How is it possible? It must be a coincidence, not many healers can use this skill so smoothly."

The Daoist said, after some thought: "Do you remember how we tried to touch him several times but did not manage to? Maybe he was playing us from the start. "

Hearing the Daoist's words, the archer suddenly remembered that just now, he and the Daoist could not touch the snow feather character. Like a cunning rabbit, he ran away again and again.

His heart suddenly burst with anger, "The opponent team has a lower load score than us. Don't be afraid, we have the advantage. "

However, even if the archer cheered his teammates, their team had lost a person for no reason, and they simply did not have much confidence that they could win this game.

It should have been their home field, but now the morale was low, and they were already retreating in their hearts.

On Bai Lixin's side, the boss had seen the "thousand flowers" move, and the assassin who was still making his move behind him was revealed. He spoke unequivocally: "Well done, little Lu. The rest, let's go! Let's take out the assassin in one wave! "

One swordsman and two sword guards killed the assassin in just a few breaths.

The boss then said, "Stand back and take the viewpoint. Wait for your skills to cool down. "

Hearing the words of the boss, Lao Er and Lao San changed their perspective.

The boss's voice rang out in the chat room again: "Xiao Lu, the skill was used very well just now."