Arc 12.13 [Chapter 280]

The ecstasy herb was like an evolved version of psychoactive drugs in the modern world. Although long-term consumption can wear down one's willpower, one can overcome it as long as you force yourself to stop taking it. There will be a short period of madness and pain, but one can live and be normal once again as long as they get over it and take some life-sustaining tonics.

Doctor Wang would not have failed to tell Bai Liwu that he had been poisoned by the ecstasy herb, but Bai Liwu was still drinking poison to quench his thirst. He had clearly begun to give up on himself.

"Xin'er is here." Bai Liwu lay on the soft collapse lazily. His mouth was calling out to Bai Lixin, but his eyes were unblinkingly staring at Xiahou Chun.

Bai Lixin was about to open his mouth when Bai Liwu changed his expression and sat up in bed. "I have an urgent matter!"

Bai Liwu rushed straight to a side hut, and Bai Lixin and Xiahou Chun were both stunned when they saw this.

No way! What a big coincidence!

The two casually found a chair and sat down. It was only after about an incense stick that Bai Liwu returned, clutching his stomach.

"Imperial brother, are you alright?" Bai Lixin asked as he sized up Bai Liwu.

Bai Liwu looked depressed, and his face was a little ugly. He was about to speak when his stomach made a "gurgling" sound. Bai Liwu's face darkened, and he rushed out again.

After going back and forth three or four times like this, Bai Liwu's face, which had improved slightly, once again looked depressed.

Bai Lixin saw this and winked at Xiahou Chun.

Doctor Wang was surprised to see Bai Liwu's trips to the hut again and again, so he opened the medicine cabinet and sniffed the pills. His eyes fell on the empty wooden box sitting on the table, and he hesitated for a moment before walking over to it. He had just reached the halfway point when Xiahou Chun stood up and pinned Doctor Wang to the ground in one take.

Doctor Wang cried out in pain and begged for mercy, "What is this, General?"

"Doctor Wang, you deliberately plotted to kill the Benevolent Prince. The evidence is conclusive. Is there anything you have to say?"

"What..... I am also confused with the prince's symptoms. But it is not because of me. The pill I prescribed should not have this effect. The general must be clear about this! " The doctor looked at the small wooden box on the table and tried to reach for it, but Xiahou Chun's hands were so strong that the doctor fell to the ground again. "You still won't admit it? I think you don't want to use these hands anymore. "

Bai Liwu came in and saw the scene in the room and hurriedly asked, "What's wrong?"

"Imperial brother, father ordered us to invite Doctor Wang into the palace." Bai Lixin pulled out the token from his sleeve belt and showed it to Bai Liwu.

Bai Liwu was stunned, "You cannot take him away. I am now...... hiss ......" Bai Liwu's stomach rumbled, and he rushed out of the room again.

Bai Lixin raised his voice and yelled to Bai Liwu's back, "Brother, I will first take this man back. You're not feeling well, and father is also worried. I'll tell the Imperial doctor to come and take a look when I go back. "

Bai Liwu was powerless to fight, and ran off in a huff to the thatched hut.

Xiahou Chun and Bai Lixin did not stay long after catching Dr. Wang. They took Dr. Wang's medicine chest and rushed back to the palace before Bai Liwu returned.

Bai Liwu returned to his room with a pale face, and his expression changed when he saw the empty room and the teacups that had been knocked to the floor.