Western Fantasy World [Arc 6.5- 6.6]

Arc 6.5 [Chapter 105]

——-Orvis travelled with Cusi, and at night, after Cusi had fallen asleep, he went alone to the enchantment he had found during the day.

Opening it with all his might, Orvis saw a clear vision of the cave. Illuminated by the crystals, he went deeper into the cave and saw the angelic beauty of the sleeping man.

After tapping on the crystal coffin a few times, Orvis found no sign of the man waking up and opened the lid.

He took a deep breath, and his blood-red eyes showed surprise when he smelt the great power emanating from the other man.

How tempting was it to find a powerful ancient vampire in deep sleep?

Licking his lips with his, Orvis summoned a demon with an alchemical array, which, upon hearing the command, immediately stepped forward and swallowed the man into its belly.

The demon let out an excited cry of joy, but before it had time to finish rejoicing, a bright light slid through its neck and the demon was instantly dead.

Seeing the demon fall to the ground, Orvis reabsorbed the demon's power into himself using the forbidden art of alchemy.

The power of the beautiful vampire was then assimilated by Orvis with the demon's absorption.

He felt full of power as soon as he absorbed the power of the beautiful vampire.

.........

Because of Yaphisor's disappearance, the journey turned into a companionship between Orvis and Cusi.

Orvis was distracted by the fact that the demon that had gone to track down Yaphisor the night before had not returned. These demons had been bred by him. The demons had not only not returned, but their scent had disappeared.

Had someone saved Yaphisor? Who killed the demon?

Although it was only an intermediate-level demon, its ability was equivalent to that of a senior alchemist or a senior priest, and Yaphisor alone was not capable of resisting the demon's pursuit.

Would Yaphisor reveal his secret to anyone else? Or will he keep his word and tell no one?

Humans were treacherous and cunning, and as long as Yaphisor remained alive, he would not be able to rest easy.

Cusi saw Orvis' distracted look and asked suspiciously, "Orvis?"

Orvis looked back and smiled, "Nothing, just wondering if your friend might have been taken by the vampires."

"I don't suppose so?" Cusi said without thinking, "If he came across a vampire, he would have warned us at the first opportunity. And there are no signs of a struggle on the ground. "

"You're right," Orvis sighed in relief, "we'd better hurry. Even without your friend, who is only a junior priest and can't even pronounce some of the spells clearly, our fighting power won't be weakened much. "

Cusi nodded. "Yaphisor is like that; his battle power is at the bottom among priests."

"Then why are you still willing to partner with him?" Orvis asked Cusi.

"I am his friend, and I see he's been bullied a lot in the church. It's quite sad." Cusi shrugged, "I just didn't think he'd be a bit less of a friend this time and run off on his own."

"Cowardly, not worthy of a friend, and it's good for you to see him for what he is now."

Cusi frowned slightly and pondered for a moment before finally nodding, "You're right."