Modern World [Arc 4.1- 4.2]

Arc 4.1 [Chapter 59]

Five years later.

The Silver Dragon regained his strength and was slowly able to take on human form.

But due to the strong dominance and influence of Sophia over the past five years, Hillman's personality had also changed, and he was now increasingly fascinated by the way Sophia wielded the leather whip and whipped it proudly like a queen.

The whip could not hurt his body, but where it hit him, it tickled and tingled.

With Sophia's tutelage, the silver dragon had completely turned into Sophia's submissive.

Sophia had now grown into a delicate rose, tall and sharp-eyed, with nothing of the childish girl she had been five years ago visible on her body.

Over the years, she had not stopped travelling and had led Hillman north and south, and seen many of the beauties that Ansel's mouth had to offer.

She didn't want to stop, she just wanted to be able to go on and on like that.

On her travels, she also heard the news of the fall of the Sena kingdom. Upon hearing this, Sophia let out a long sigh and said, "A kingdom that cannot know its place will only end up in ruin."

The news of her country's demise was met with a sigh of relief and then nothing more, as Sophia sat atop the silver dragon's head and set out on a new journey..................

The Saron Empire, the Emperor's chambers.

A man-sized black dragon lay prostrate on the bed, its two wings wrapped up at strange angles, as if something was wrapped in them.

Its tail was slapping against the luxurious white velvet bed, and its back was moving like a pounding stake. Suddenly,

a moan, clear and endlessly seductive, emanated from its encased wings, "You! What are these? "

Bai Lixin was panting, tears glistening in his eyes as he glared with hazel eyes at Di Suo in his original form.

The black dragon on top of him smothered a laugh, "They are just two, I believe in you. You can do it baby, just feel good and enjoy them. "

Bai Lixin gritted his teeth in anger, but as the black dragon moved, his eyes became misty and a guttural moan escaped his mouth uncontrollably.

Such a shock was too exciting!

He now felt like he was on a bungee jump; the thrill of falling, the excitement of bouncing up, falling from heaven to hell and flying from hell to heaven again. The constant cycle had made him completely lose his mind.

After a long time, Bai Lixin gave a scream and fainted due to the over stimulation.

After another long time, the black dragon gave a final heavy blow and stopped moving as well.

It carefully spread its wings to avoid its sharp claws hurting Bai Lixin. Only then did it have to transform into its human form and hug the body of the youth that was littered with red marks to also fall into a contented sleep

...........

With the battle of the Silver Dragon five years ago, Bai Lixin revealed Christian's true nature, and since then, the glory of the Temple of Priests has crumbled, and the divine authority of the Priesthood has ceased to exist.

Now the Temple of Priests had been demoted to a priestly ministry, not too high or too low, under the command of Kenny.

At the beginning of the great battle five years ago, General Kapler, under the guidance of Bai Lixin, gathered the ministers and retainers of the Empire into a pre-determined protective enclosure. When the earth trembled and the stones fell in disarray, they had waited calmly, untouched by any of the ripples.As forthose