Arc 13.10 [Chapter 293]

The tribe had become very comfortable with the arrival of the two men.

Plants had been cultivated, animals raised and milk produced, so they no longer needed to go out hunting every day to feed themselves.

The comfort of the tribe somehow reached the ears of the other tribes, who migrated along the river banks and came near the tribe.

Gradually, the scattered tribes converged and became a huge population.

Since it had become a huge population, there had to be a leader that the people could trust, and Dijia became that role.

Little by little, time passed. Dijia and Bai Lixin never mentioned the events of that night again.

Bai Lixin had a feeling that Dijia knew something, but his calm expression made him doubt that.

With time, Bai Lixin knew that things were about to change.

Dijia's appearance had shattered the status quo in the Divine Realm, which the sub gods had held captive for hundreds of millions of years.

Humans at this time were easily satisfied with just a little food and a place to live. Through his hands, Dijia had completely met the needs of humanity.

For over a year, few humans made pilgrimages to the gods to pray for blessings.

It was not that humans were ungrateful, but they had no choice in the past but to always disturb the gods' rest. Now that they had the ability, they enriched themselves and left the gods to recuperate.

Of course, this was a well-intentioned thought on the part of humans. But the gods did not think so.

As time passed, Bai Lixin found that his body was getting increasingly weaker because of the decreasing power of faith. He would fall into a deep sleep from time to time. It was not because the god of love wanted to come out, but a move his body made to protect itself. Without the aid of the power of faith, the drawbacks of this body, which had lived for billions of years, gradually became apparent.

Eros's body was already weak, and Bai Lixin looked in the direction of San Tuo Mountain and knew that a change was not far away.

Sure enough, just after Bai Lixin had passed out once more, the pseudo Lord God summoned him.

Bai Lixin woke up and saw through the eyes of the god of love that his body, which had lain in the cluttered thatched hut, was now on a magnificent, pure white floor. The Pseudo Lord God floated above the raised platform, his face pale: "Eros, what exactly did Dijia do in the mortal world?"

Eros was stiff and had terror in his eyes as he rose from the floor, cowering as he told the whole story of what Dijia had done.

The pseudo Lord god snorted coldly and looked down at Eros with muddy eyes, saying, "You seem to be doing just fine among those frail ants."

Eros' voice trembled, "Because you said to... to approach the successor Lord God, I ......"

"I've never seen such a restless Successor Lord God! You don't live in the nice and comfortable San Tuo mountain temple, and you have to go live in the human world that even livestock don't bother to patronize! " The Pseudo-God suddenly let out a cry of annoyance, and the floor of the hall trembled, scattering many fragments from the stone pillars that topped the ceiling, "Those human beings are selfish in the face of profit. We have done everything for them, given them blessings and brought them well-being, but then? They dare repay us with such things. I will punish them! "

"But by the looks of it, you seem to have a good relationship with Dijia." The Pseudo Lord god examined Eros with a suspicious gaze.

"Lord God, the Successor God has complete trust in me."