Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.17- 3.18]

Arc 3.17 [Chapter 52]

"I was just interrogating them, and they actually had the audacity to argue that you gave them these things, High Priest." Bai Lixin rubbed his shoulder and stroked the golden lance that was slung next to his chair.

His voice was eerily cold, "How is that possible?! The High Priest has always been a model of self-discipline for all. How could he know the law and break it by handing over something that belongs to the palace to these people at will? "

There was a momentary pause in Christian's footsteps as he glanced at the five men tied to the cross and cursed in his heart.

Only to hear Bai Lixin add, "I also heard a very interesting topic from them-the entrance to the Dragon Clan, which they claimed was the reason you rewarded them. But I do not believe a word they say. I do trust you, High Priest."

Christian stiffened his face and looked at the calm and collected Bai Lixin, then at the seekers.

His crystal-clear eyes rolled, and a sudden, compassionate smile appeared.

Christian continued his halted steps, only that he turned to a different direction and slowly walked up to the leader of the seekers and used healing magic to heal his wounds, "I'm sorry, Gavin."

Hope and gratitude flashed in the eyes of the man at the head of the group, and he said excitedly, "Your Highness the High Priest!"

Christian gently patted and soothed the man, "Don't worry, it's all right." With those words, he closed his mouth and healed the man's wounds.

Another wholehearted devotee returned before Christian turned to look at Bai Lixin and smiled, "Your Majesty, as the man said, it was indeed I who asked them to find the entrance to the Dragon Clan."

"Oh? Was it really the High Priest? So it is also true that you gave them these gold and silver vessels from the palace? You know the law and break it, High Priest." Bai Lixin trailed off, sitting in his chair and resting his left leg casually on his right.

"And why are you searching for the dragon entrance? Humans and dragons have not interacted with each other for many years, and there is peace. If you were to pierce this peace and cause the dragons to attack back, the consequences would be unthinkable."

Christian let out a long sigh, "Your Majesty, the reason I am searching for the entrance of the dragons is for the benefit of the human race on the whole continent."

Bai Lixin let out a "Huh?", "How so, High Priest?"

"You only know that Alexander I sealed the Black Dragon, but you do not know that he caused a greater evil when he let the two golden dragons go. Do you know the identity of those two golden dragons? They were the princes of the dragons, the future heirs of the dragon clan! " Christian shook his head, "Alexander I drank poison to quench his thirst, using the Dragon Princes as bait in order to catch the Black Dragon; the Dragon King became furious and cursed that humanity would meet its end in eight hundred years."

This old man doesn't even blush when he lies. Did the Dragon King curse them?

How come he didn't get that news from s419M?

He spat in his heart, but his face became more serious and nervous, "How could this be? What will exactly cause the extinction? "

I don't know exactly what the cause is. I got all this information from the manuscripts of Alexander I. Natural and man-made disasters, plague wars, all sorts of threats that threaten the survival of mankind are possible. And the only way to resolve it is for the Dragon King himself to lift the curse. "