Modern World [Arc 1.13- 1.14]

Arc 1.13 [Chapter 13]

Xu Haoran did not expect the sudden turn of events, and his hand was pushed back in one smooth motion. He could only watch as Luo Qintian embraced Bai Lixin in his arms.

When he saw the two of them smile at each other tacitly, Xu Haoran's heart throbbed for a moment, as if it was being clutched tightly by someone.

His throat was sour and he couldn't help but dryly swallow as he spoke, "Xuefei, are you and him true?"

Bai Lixin rolled his eyes.

What was wrong with this man? At first, he gave up on Lu Xuefei, but now he's coming back to haunt him. "Naturally, I love him very much."

After saying that, Bai Lixin glanced up. The man's eyes were full of smiles.

Tsk, are you happy to hear me say I love you? Show off.

Xu Haoran again experiences an inexplicably dull pain in his chest. He covered his chest, and opened his mouth to speak, but behind him came a crisp "ouch" sound. It turned out that Wang Sisi had fallen.

Only then did Xu Haoran remember that he had left Sisi behind, and he blamed himself, so he rushed over to help her up.

Wang Sisi's face was pale as she strained to hold Xu Haoran's arm and limped over to Luo Qintian and Bai Lixin.

She looked at the two men embracing each other, and then at Xu Haoran, who looked lost. She was so shocked that she almost screamed, but she gritted her teeth and held back.

Wang Sisi forced herself to endure the pain and pulled out a weak smile, "Congratulations to Mr. Lu and Mr. Luo for being lovers and getting into a relationship." After saying that, she looked at Xu Haoran beside her, "Haoran, let's go in first, I seem to have hurt a tendon in my foot."

Xu Haoran frowned at Wang Sisi's words and looked at her ankle with a worried expression, "You hurt a tendon? Let's go, I'll take you to the hospital. "

If Wang Sisi had hurt her foot before, he would have picked her up and run straight to the hospital. But today, in front of Lu Xuefei, he was actually a little reluctant to get too close to Wang Sisi.

He smiled apologetically at Bai Lixin and said, "Xuefei, Sisi is hurt, I'll take her to the hospital first. I will come back to you another day. There must be some misunderstanding between us."

After saying that, he carefully assisted Wang Sisi and walked toward the parking area after speaking to the butler.

Wang Sisi's heart was tumbling with waves of shock, and her face was clouded with gloom.

She had hurt her foot on purpose in order to attract Xu Haoran's attention. As soon as he met Lu Xuefei, he was like this. Always saying how Xuefei is this and that.

I am the one that's your lover, Haoran!

The name Lu Xuefei was like a thorn in Wang Sisi's heart. Every time Xu Haoran said something about Lu Xuefei, the thorn would pierce deeper, until it penetrated her heart and caused her heart to fail.

Time and time again, the repeated suspicion and sorrow had made her fear escalate to a critical point, and she couldn't take it anymore!

Lu Xuefei must be destroyed! S

She must make Hao Ran never want to see Lu Xuefei again. She must destroy Lu Xuefei, that bitch!

......

"Lucas, is Wei Xinyi still investigating you?" Wang Sisi picked at the desk with her bright red painted nails.

"Yes, I've been under investigation. But you don't have to worry; they won't be able to find me. " Lucas' casual voice came from across the phone.