Arc 13.3 [Chapter 286]

–My children, come to San Tuo Mountain.–

The sun was setting by the time Bai Lixin woke up again.

An old voice kept on echoing in his head, bringing him out of the darkness.

Bai Lixin froze for a moment before reacting, [Is that the voice of the pseudo Lord God?]

[Yes its is. Are you going, Lord Host? The pseudo Lord God has set up a sumptuous dinner at San Tuo Mountain in celebration of the coming of the Lord God.]

Looking at the comfortable robe he was wearing, Bai Lixin wiped his face. [Tell me that I did not go to see Dijia.]

[As a matter of fact, you went and attended in full regalia, Lord Host. Though you were a bit late because you prioritized responding to prayers, stealing the limelight from Lord Dijia in the process.]

[...... And then?]

[And you managed to get a second glance from Lord Dijia.]

[......]

Bai Lixin picked out a robe and changed into it. With his long hair casually scattered at his heels, he flew the celestial horse to San Tuo Mountain.

The other subordinate gods were already seated when Bai Lixin arrived, and according to S419M, he was once again late.

As soon as he stepped through the doors of the main hall, he saw the handsome man sitting in the most prominent place in the hall without having to search for him.

He had short, curly black hair, a pair of dark eyes, and a cold, handsome face. Without needing to get close, Bai Lixin could feel the all-too-familiar soul touch from him. Bai Lixin stood at the door, masking his embarrassment with a cough, and quickly went to his place and sat down.

Although the voice of the Pseudo-God sounded old, he only looked to be in his forties. He sat at the top with Dijia. On seeing Eros arrive, he laughed, "My dear Eros, you are late again."

Bai Lixin stood up awkwardly, "I am very sorry, Father God." This was the man who sliced Dijia's soul into twelve pieces!

"Sit down, son. Let me introduce you to the future Lord God who will be replacing me – Dijia. I think you all met during the greeting this morning. Children, we have lived in this world for too long. Life needs to change, and we are no exception. We have maintained the order of the universe for millions of years, and now that the new Lord God has come, our mission has finally come to an end. "

The pseudo Lord God finished his sentence and was rewarded with applause from the subordinate gods below.

Bai Lixin pretended to respond and scanned the hall from the corner of his eyes. To his right was a chubby child who was so focused on the food on his table that he didn't hear what the Pseudo-Lord God was saying; this would be the God of Food.

On his left was a sultry-looking woman with exploding breasts, a wasp-like waist, and beautiful hips. Her big blonde wavy curls blocked half of her cheeks.

[ That woman is the God of Lust. She wants to sleep with you and Lord Dijia. She has slept with several people except you, God of food, and Lord Dijia. The God of food is a child and is not interested. The God of love was not interested because he had no desires.]

Bai Lixin: [......]

In this way, S419M introduced Bai Lixin to the other Sub-Gods. With one glance, the subgod's name and character would come to mind.

The god of power was an old man; the god of war was a big, strong man. The god of sloth slouched at his desk, too lazy to raise a bit of energy. The God of Wrath, on the other hand, was a teenager of only sixteen or seventeen years of age who looked extremely irritable.