Modern World [Arc 4.13- 4.14]

Arc 4.13 [Chapter 71]

The meals in the hospital canteen were mostly light but tasty, so Pei Fuchen and Bai Lixin only ordered two dishes and a soup and asked for two steamed buns before finding a corner and settling down.

The two sat opposite each other, looked at each other, and laughed out loud.

After laughing for a while, Bai Lixin was the first to speak, "I can't believe I was invited to lunch in a hospital. This is the first time. "

Pei Fuchen also laughed and said, "Inviting someone to dinner in a hospital is also a first for me."

They first met as patients, and this time they were meeting as friends.

The two had only met once in reality, but in the game, they were inseparable for four hours every day.

They were most familiar with each other, but they were also strangers.

The most familiar stranger was a true reflection of him and Bai Lixin today.

Pei Fuchen did not want to reveal his identity, so even when Bai Lixin talked about things in the game, he only nodded and responded, occasionally interrupting.

It was Bai Lixin who talked most of the time, while Pei Fuchen quietly propped his head up and listened to the youth's words.

The watch hanging on the wall of the restaurant had already reached 2 o'clock. Both of them were regretful and reluctant to leave, but neither of them showed any sign of it on the surface, and they said goodbye before going their separate ways.

For two days, Pei Fuchen hung out with Bai Lixin whenever he could.

The two-day trip to the hospital, which he had previously found torturous, turned out to be the happiest time of his life.

The two days passed quickly, and Pei Fuchen was discharged from the hospital the next afternoon.

Just after he walked out of the hospital gate, Pei Fuchen asked the butler sitting in the passenger seat, "Uncle Xu, when is the next check-up?"

Uncle Xu looked down at his mobile phone and looked back at Pei Fuchen, "Young master, the next time will be around mid to late September. Is there something wrong? "

Pei Fuchen shook his head and muttered, "No, I just suddenly feel that two weeks is a long time."

Mid to late September. It was just the beginning of September. Why was it so far?

He had just left the hospital but was already looking forward to his next visit.

Uncle Xu: "... "

Young master, what's wrong with you? Don't you usually hate coming to the hospital?

As soon as Pei Fuchen got home, he turned on his computer, logged on to the game, and impatiently opened his friends list.

When he saw Bai Lu's lit avatar, Pei Fuchen's heart moved, and he immediately sent him a request to form a team.

It took a long time for the request to be accepted. About five minutes later, he heard the sound of a successful team formation.

The moment Pei Fuchen heard the sound, he did not look at the team list, but hurriedly typed on the team channel. But before the words could be sent, a line appeared.

Night: "Boss, what are you looking for me?"

Pei Fuchen:"... "

Who wants to find you?

Silently deleting the lines "What are you doing? Do you want to do "River of Forgetfulness" together?" Pei Fuchen tapped his keyboard in annoyance and pressed enter.