Western Fantasy World [Arc 6.17- 6.18]

Arc 6.17 [Chapter 117]

"Cusi, what did you find out?" The Blood King asked in a low voice as he gazed into Cusi's eyes.

Cusi's eyes drifted for a moment before saying, "Yaphisor is not a Blood and he is accompanied by a Blood called Curtisno."

Curtisno? The sixth-generation?

"And? What else did you learn? "

"I... I saw Yaphisor in his home reading the great light spell the Pope had bestowed on him."

"Wasn't Yaphisor a mere novice? What's the use of reading the Great Light spell? Baby, that spell should belong to you. "

"What?" Cusi glanced at the Blood King in confusion and said, "Belong to me?"

"Don't you want to avenge the humiliation of yesterday? I can help you, baby. Didn't you mention in front of the priests that you suspected Yaphisor of being a Blood? If I help you make him a true Blood, then your suspicions will become true. " The Blood King's eyes flashed red, and he stared at Cusi with unblinking eyes.

Cusi's mind went into another trance, but then he shook his head desperately, "No, I can't do that. Yaphisor is my best friend, I can't do this to him."

The red light in the Blood King's eyes increased, "Look at me, boy. You will do this. Bring Yaphisor out. I will give him an embrace, then you will capture him and give him to the Pope. You'll be a hero to the church; you'll make a name for yourself among the priests. Not only that, but you can go to Yaphisor's house and take his great light spell; what use is a great light spell to a junior priest; only a genius like you can use it. "

Cusi's mind buzzed as the Blood King's words echoed.

Finally, Cusi nodded, "Yes, I'll do it."

The Blood King laughed and went to kiss Cusi on the cheek.

But Cusi stood up sharply, his face pale, and said, "Orvis, I'm going to Yaphisor's. We'll meet in the woods outside the city tonight. "

With these words, he took two steps at a time and hurried to leave Orvis' house.

When the Blood King saw Cusi's unusual behaviour, suspicion grew in his heart.

"Wait a minute, Cusi." The Blood King suddenly stopped Cusi. He was about to enter Cusi's mind to see what he was thinking when a roar suddenly sounded from deep within him: "Blood King, give me back my body!"

The Blood King convulsed, his eyes rolling up and down in their sockets.

Orvis' body floundered and his eyes rolled up and down. His expression was fierce and distorted, and he no longer looked handsome.

With a scream, Cusi ran out of the door and disappeared.

Pushing Orvis' mind back down, the Blood King regained control of his body.

As he looked at the empty hall and the open door, murderous intent rose in the Blood King's eyes.

Something is wrong.

With a grim smile, the Blood King used alchemy and suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Cusi ran down the empty road, and in his haste, he stumbled and fell onto the muddy road.

Struggling to hold his upper body up, an arm suddenly reached out to support his arm.

Cusi stiffened, with a look of horror on his face.