Interstellar World [Arc 7.9- 7.10]

Arc 7.9 [Chapter 132]

Lian Xun stared at Bai Lixin. She said the last sentence to attack him, but to her surprise, she found Bai Lixin nodding approvingly, "Instructor Lian, I am a sentinel who cannot even bestialize. I would like to request to practice in the training room on my own for this session with the hope that I can bestialize as soon as possible. Is that alright? "

Lian Xun was in a trance as Bai Lixin stared at her and nodded, "Fine, you go ahead."

Bai Lixin and Lei Yao nodded to each other, and he started walking towards the interior of the base.

The momentary daze disappeared from Lian Xun's face, and it took a moment to come back to her senses before she reacted to what she had said.

She looked at the distant Bai Lixin, not knowing what to say or think.

After about two seconds, Lian Xun looked at Lei Yao and said, "You're not going to accompany him?"

Lei Yao shook his head and said, "I'll go over later. Doesn't Instructor Lian still have to impart guide knowledge to us? "

Lien Xun's eyes lit up, and she looked at Lei Yao with delight.

Sure enough, Lei Yao had finally seen through yesterday's test that Mo Ye was a waste of time, and he no longer wanted to act together with him.

It was a big taboo for sentinels and guides to act alone, but Lian Xun didn't say this. Instead, she nodded and let Bai Lixin leave, saying, "Okay, then you can stay and practice with me."

Lei Yao glanced at Bai Lixin's retreating back, his lips slightly parted as he gave an "en".

Bai Lixin's departure did have an impact on the lesson, and Mo Shaojun's heart ached as he looked at Bai Lixin's lonely figure.

Seeing him leave, his instinctive reaction was to raise his hand and leave too. But halfway through, his hand was suddenly pulled by his partner, Lei Qi, and asked, "What are you doing? Do you want to get me killed? "

Mo Shaojun stiffened. He looked at Lei Qi beside him, and then at Bai Lixin, who was walking away, and he could only grit his teeth as he put his hand down again.

.............

Taking the key that Lian Xun had given him yesterday, he opened the door to the training room. The moment he stepped in, he finally understood why Lian Xun had kept his promise to give him the key so faithfully.

This gravity training room was simply unusable for ordinary sentinels.

It was an extreme gravity training room, and even a 3S-ranked sentinel would have some difficulty entering it.

He didn't know what the designer's original intention was for building this room, but from the world's memory, this training room had been abandoned since it was built.

In the original world, Mo Shaojun was once assigned to this gravity chamber by Lian Xun. Mo Shaojun was not mentally prepared when he stepped in. If he had not reacted in time and quickly withdrew, he would have been seriously injured.

Bai Lixin sneered, "This Lian Xun is courting death."

Walking into the training room, Bai Lixin viewed the door from the inside and stretched before starting his strength training.

Mo Ye's body could not be bestialized, a phenomenon that could either be changed later or perhaps never in this lifetime.

Although he had strengthened his body to the equivalent of a 3S level in this world, from what Lian Xun had just demonstrated, once the other Sentinels started using their powers, this 3S body that he could not bestialize wouldn't be advantageous at all.