Republic of China [Arc 9.13- 9.14]

Arc 9.13 [Chapter 188]

After talking about the case for a while, Liao Sufan saw that Huang Hongyuan was still lingering with no intention of leaving. He frowned and reminded him,

"It's getting late, Commissioner Huang. Let's say goodbye."

"Oh, it's late! Goodbye then, Governor Liao, you go back to rest early. " Huang Hongyuan said as he looked up at the moonlight outside and smiled heartlessly.

Liao Sufan was stunned, "What about you?"

"I'll be staying here tonight. Xian Zhi has already prepared a room for me."

Liao Sufan: "..." Why is this person like a pimple?

Rubbing the corner of his forehead, Liao Sufan said in a cold, condescending voice as he walked up to Huang Hongyuan, "Director Huang, I suddenly remembered that I have a case to discuss with you. Let's go back to the police station, Director Huang."

Huang Hongyuan's body trembled at Liao Sufan's voice, and he stood up with a dry smile, "In that case, I... will go back to the police station." Strange, there are no other cases besides this serial murder case.

He twisted his head to look at Bai Lixin and scratched his head, "Xian Zhi, I will be going back then."

Bai Lixin almost got internal injuries from holding back his laughter, but his face looked calm as he smiled, "Okay, it's dark outside, so you guys better be careful. I'm afraid I inconvenienced you by calling you here, so I won't keep you. "

Huang Hongyuan nodded, "Then I'll come back another day to make you saozi noodles."

Liao Sufan: "......" Commissioner Huang, where on earth did you learn to make so many noodle dishes?

After giving Huang Hongyuan a cold glance, Liao Sufan looked at Bai Lixin with a gentle and elegant look, "It's getting late. Young Master Wen should also rest early."

Bai Lixin: "Okay, goodbye."

As he watched the two men leave, Bai Lixin lowered his head and began to exorcise the evil spirits from the jade stones.

These jade stones were to be carved into bracelets and accessories to be worn on the body in the future. This evil energy was so vicious that as long as there were living people, they would try possessing them. No matter who touched it, whether the carving master or wearer, they would be infected, and the consequences were unimaginable.

Today he did not get to see the Wang family's inner compound, but he could see the extremely black gas lingering on it from afar.

He set up a barrier for himself and Huang Hongyuan before he dared to step into the garden.

As soon as he entered the garden, he saw that among the people coming and going, almost everyone was haunted by black Qi, with a vague evil glint in their eyes, including the favoured son of this world—Fang Xuelin.

He pushed Fang Xuelin so much today that his eyes showed a vicious aura, so he will be making another make move against him...

Once possessed by the black aura, it was difficult for humans to control their emotions, and they would be affected by negative emotions if they were not careful. And that jade spirit, oh no, the God of Food, apparently only knew how to gluttonously eat; it never eliminated the black Qi for him.

Perhaps it deliberately left the black Qi, as it could better control Fang Xuelin.

I just wonder what this Fang Xuelin will do. Has he already agreed to let the jade soul swallow the aura in the museum at its urging?