Arc 12.12 [Chapter 279]

Faced with Bai Lixin's demand, what else could Xiahou Chun say?

Xiahou Chun, who had no temper when it came to Bai Lixin once again lifted his front lapel and knelt on one knee. He raised his hands to his chest and cupped his fist, "I was wrong!"

Only then did Bai Lixin raise his eyebrows and say, "Alright, arise and follow me to my study."

Bai Lixin sat on the soft sedan chair, allowing Xiahou Chun to follow him, and then headed for the study.

When he arrived at the study, Bai Lixin dismissed the others and left only Xiahou Chun.

"General Xiahou, I want you to do something for me."

"Your Highness, just give me the order."

"A doctor calling himself Wang has just arrived at the Benevolent Prince's residence. He gave my royal brother a pill that smells strange. He should still have some in stock, so can you break into the Benevolent Palace at night and steal one for me? "

"Yes, but what will happen after stealing it? What does Your Highness intend to do?"

"You don't have to worry about that; you just need to steal it for me. This is not a difficult task for General Xiahou, is it? After all, General Xiahou is very experienced. "

Xiahou Chun: "I don't understand what Your Highness means."

"General Xiahou, where were you last night?"

"Naturally, I was in my residence."

"Is that true?"

"Yes!"

Bullshit!

"General Xiahou, I'm not going to hide it from you. Yesterday, someone attacked my chambers at night. " Bai Lixin sat on the cushion, his legs casually resting on each as he leaned back with his head propped up, lazily like a leopard.

Xiahou Chun's throat rolled, "Oh, the same person who attacked last time? Is His Highness injured? "

Bai Lixin sneered, "I don't know if it counts as an injury, but that man served me quite well."

"Well? How well? "

Bai Lixin lowered his voice with a hint of temptation, "How well? Wouldn't General Xiahou also like to try? "

"This......this minister......" Xiahou Chun's throat rolled twice more.

Bai Lixin chuckled and sat up from the soft cushion. He walked to the cabinet and opened a drawer. He pulled out a belt, a leather whip, and a leather eye patch, all of which were brand new.

Bai Lixin walked forward with a smile and the belt and whip in his hand, a gleam in his eyes.

Xiahou Chun looked at Bai Lixin's treacherous smile and suddenly had a sense of foreboding.

"General Xiahou, for you to empathize with my feelings, it would be better for you to experience it for yourself, right? Although my safety and security are no longer your responsibility, the safety and security of Snow Kingdom still is, right?"

Bai Lixin lifted Xiahou Chun's chin with the leather whip and said, "I mean no harm, so if I were to bind General Xiahou with a belt, General Xiahou would not resist, would he?"

The leather whip rubbed against his jaw, the slightly rough texture stirring back and forth against his jaw, and Xiahou Chun's throat rolled twice more.

Bai Lixin laughed maliciously in his heart, "Speak up, General Xiahou."

" Your Highness can do whatever he wants. I will never resist."