Interstellar World [Arc 8.13- 8.14]

Arc 8.13 [Chapter 162]

The two men were a little drunk, and one of them asked, "Hey, man, how did we walk into a dead end?"

"We walk this alley every day. How can it be a dead-end? " The slightly fatter man squinted his eyes and looked forward, "Hey, man, you've had too much to drink. This isn't a wall, this is a guy making out with a chick and having sex. I can hear the sounds."

"Hahahaha, you're the one who's drunk!" The thin man twisted the fat man's ear, "Listen, there's no sound. How can you have sex without sound? It's not lovemaking at all. "

The fat man burped and slurred his words, "Hey, who's in the way? Get out of the way or I'll tear you apart."

Out of the darkness came a "haha," "Hello there, little thieves."

"Hey, what did he call us? Little thieves?" The thin man slapped the fat man on the shoulder and said, "This brat doesn't want to live."

Without warning, two blinding lights suddenly lit up from the other end of the dark alleyway.

The fat man and the skinny man's eyes ate up the pain for a moment and panicked as they covered their eyes while cursing, "That dead one dares to mess with us! Does he want to die? "

The two had awakened from their drunken stupor.

After adjusting to the bright light, the fat and skinny men slowly put down their hands and opened their eyes. However, they could only look around and dared not look at the source of the bright light directly.

Bai Lixin patted Ghar's shoulder and said, "Turn the brightness down a bit, or it won't be fun."

Ghar obediently adjusted the brightness to a comfortable intensity.

Bai Lixin didn't rush to clean them up but waited for them to get used to it before laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry. There's a bug in my robot's program, so it always turns on the bright light automatically. Are you two okay? "

There were two pale rays of light shooting from Ghar's eyes, and in the dim light, the two men could make out the money bag pinned to Ghar's waist.

The two, who had now sobered up, brightened up. Just when they wanted to get some money, another robot came along to give it away! What a lucky couple of days.

They looked at each other and laughed happily as they gave each other a high five.

The boy seemed to be a human, and the one beside him with bright eyes was definitely not a human. He was one of the legendary simulated robots of Helium Planet.

Rumour had it that there were not many simulated robots produced on Helium, and they had all been recalled. Their materials and kinetic energy had become a rare commodity since there were very few simulated robots in circulation.

Hahaha, this little brat, there is an open way to heaven, but you don't go, instead, you decide to break into hell.

What's the point of having such a robot around?

The robotics three laws state that robots cannot harm humans, so to make such a loser a hero is useless.

With this in mind, the fat man and the skinny man strutted forward arrogantly.

Bai Lixin hid behind Ghar with a timid look on his face.

The two men's confidence was boosted when they saw the timid look on the young man's face. Their chests rose higher and their arms flung wider as they came to Ghar.