Ancient World [Arc 5.7- 5.8]

Arc 5.7 [Chapter 85]

It was unknown how much Su Miejun had heard or seen.

He saw Chi Yuanxian flinch a little, and Bai Lixin was bored, but he still raised his hand to gently pat Chi Yuanxian's shoulder to show comfort: "Don't worry, it's okay."

Chi Yuanxian showed a grateful expression, leaned behind him while grabbing his sleeve, and looked at Su Miejun timidly from behind.

Bai Lixin laughed and thought, "Big sister, you are more than thirty years old. Although the face looks a little tender, you should not make this kind of little bird-like expression, okay?

Su Meijun looked at the interaction between the two from a distance, his eyes growing colder. "Come here quickly! "

Bai Lixin raised his eyebrows and smiled, casually making a bow, "Yes, this disciple obeys."

Turning his head to look apologetically at the Chi Yuanxian, Bai Lixin whispered, "Don't worry, I will keep the secret." Then he pulled his sleeve out of her hand and walked leisurely to Su Miejun's side.

Su Miejun scanned Bai Lixin up and down, stroked the sword hanging on his waist, and said, "We are going back to the garden."

Bai Lixin nodded and followed behind. He walked two steps and suddenly turned back to look at Chi Yuanxian, showing her a charming, wicked smile.

Chi Yuanxian's body trembled and her eyes straightened.

These two men were definitely the best of the best in this world!

Chi Yuanxian looked at the backs of the two men leaving together, and a look of saturated lust appeared in their eyes.

One is cold, the other wicked; one is ascetic, the other seductive.

She licked her dry lips and smiled.

*

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Su Meijun locked the door from the inside. Bai Lixin stood at the door and watched as Su Meijun strode to the bed and gently twisted the dragon shaped decoration at the head of the bed for a moment, and the bed instantly made a churning sound and began to move to one side.

He had guessed that there would be a secret entrance somewhere, so Bai Lixin was not much surprised, and after coming to Su Meijun's side, he crossed his hands over his chest and said, "Having secrets?"

Su Miejun glanced at Bai Lixin and said, "If your life is ever in danger... follow me."

He said and walked down the steps, Bai Lixin naturally followed. He had just entered the secret entrance when Su Meijun touched another mechanism, and Bai Lixin once again heard the churning sound. In a moment, the bed above had been restored in place.

Without the light source, the room was suddenly dark.

Bai Lixin thought about it and suddenly let out a cry. His body leaned forward and he flung himself into Su Meijun's arms, "The passage is dark, so I can't see the path under my feet."

Su Miejun clung to Bai Lixin's waist with one hand and made a low breathing sound in the darkness. At some point, Su Miejun held a torch in his hand, and although the torchlight was not enough, it was enough to light up the path ahead.

But Bai Lixin did not come out of Su Miejun's arms, instead rubbing himself more against him. His hand wrapped around Su Miejun's sturdy waist obediently, and he said, "Okay, let's continue walking."

Su Miejun looked at Bai Lixin's long black hair from the top of his head, and then held the torch with one hand and Bai Lixin's waist with the other, and started walking slowly.