Arc 11.9 [Chapter 244]

The next day, Daoist Yixiao sent Bai Lixin to Broken Sword Peak as scheduled. Broken Sword Peak was indeed as Feng Baixiao had said. Not only was its spiritual energy much more abundant than Xuanyuan Peak, but the land was vast and the resources rich.

They arrived just in time to see Sect Leader Shui Wuxin teaching a group of disciples to practise sword training, and Feng Baixiao and Shui Kongling were among them.

When Shui Wuxin saw Daoist Yixiao, he bowed his head and said a few words to Feng Baixiao before beckoning to Daoist Yixiao.

Daoist Yixiao nodded at Bai Lixin and then walked away with Shui Wuxin. This departure nearly became an eternal goodbye.

Bai Lixin felt a little less threatened by being discovered now that he had taken the form removal pill. Because he was an outer disciple, he was still wearing the grey Daoist robe issued to outer disciples. His appearance was not very outstanding, and the bland outfit made him look even more dishevelled.

As soon as Shui Wuxin and Daoist Yixiao left, Feng Baixiao took over what Shui Wuxin had just left unfinished and continued to teach his junior disciples sword practice. While teaching, Feng Baixiao casually picked up a wooden sword and threw it in front of Bai Lixin, saying, "Junior brother Cha, join the lesson."

Bai Lixin caught the wooden sword and looked at the neatly white-clad sect uniform. He finally gave a light laugh, walked over, and put the wooden sword back on the rack, wordlessly refusing.

Feng Baixiao was not annoyed either, and let Bai Lixin stand on the side like a wooden stake.

An hour passed before Feng Baixiao dispersed the group.

As soon as the group broke up, a man stood in front of Bai Lixin.

The young man was dressed in white robes, and his hair was tied high. He looked at Bai Lixin apologetically, "Junior brother Cha, I was wrong about you back then. Don't blame me."

Bai Lixin looked at the young man before hesitantly asking, "You are...."

"I'm Sun Xu. If I hadn't been straightforward back then, you might not be in this state today... " Sun Xu let out a long sigh.

Bai Lixin finally remembered him, "Oh, it's you. Did you join Broken Sword Peak? Shouldn't the heart technique be suitable for...... "

"I don't like it there!" Sun Xu spoke out and interrupted Bai Lixin in a loud voice, "I prefer the energetic and brave technique of the Broken Sword Peak to that soft kung fu. I succeeded in the Inner Sect Trials in my first year. At that time, Senior Uncle Gongsun wanted me to go to Tianshui Peak, but I refused. " Although he recounted it flatly, Bai Lixin could hear the superiority in his tone very clearly.

'Back then, you were loved and I was ignored, but now I am too high for you to climb?' Brother Sun, is that what you intend to express?

Bai Lixin kept silent and then he heard Sun Xu say, "I heard that tomorrow is the opening day of the Demon Secret Realm, which only opens once every ten years and only cultivators with Foundation Establishment cultivation can participate. By the way, I don't think Senior Brother Che knows about the Demon Secret Realm, right? "

Bai Lixin smiled and chuckled, saying lightly, "I know. I will be following Senior Brother Feng into the Demon Mystic Realm tomorrow, ah."

Sun Xu looked stunned. His slightly open lips quivered as if he was about to continue to say something, but before he could speak, a person gave him a hard, heavy push, pushing him aside.

Shui Kongling pushed aside the obstructive Sun Xu and stood in front of Bai Lixin, pointing at his nose and scolding him, "Senior brother Feng was kind enough to teach you swordsmanship, but you didn't appreciate it and refuted his face in public. You are so ungrateful, and I don't know what senior uncle Yixiao sees in you. "

The Return Of The Lord God [Quick Travel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara