Arc 11.21 [Chapter 256]

At Broken Sword Peak, Shui Wuxin was holding his white jade sword and dressed in white, looking like an exiled immortal. He gazed warily at the two immortal emissaries blocking his path and asked in surprise, "Why are the two emissaries ambushing me?"

"Heh, you hid the blood Iris. You're lucky to only be ambushed. Tell me! Where did you hide the Iris?"

Although Shui Wuxin's cultivation level was not as high as the two emissaries, he was a cultivator of great status in this world. He had never suffered such an insult before. His heart flashed with annoyance and he laughed bitterly, "Gentlemen, if I have hidden the Blood Iris, why wouldn't I consume it alone? If I had, my cultivation would have increased greatly, and I would not be under your control. I don't know where the Iris is. "

The two emissaries looked at each other and hesitated for a moment.

One of the emissaries snorted coldly, "You are so clever, but we felt the aura of the Iris outside the ice cave. One person may have been wrong, but how can we both be wrong? "

"How would I know? That cave is only a place of execution. It has been sealed for thousands of years and has only been used now. The lightning head that should have automatically gone back into the secret treasure after the punishment disappeared. It was you two who first entered that cave, so I would like to ask, where did that lightning head go? "

"Heh, Shui Wuxin, you're good. How dare a thief shout out, "thief!" How should we know the whereabouts of the Nine-Nine Days lightning head of your Ten Thousand Sword Sect."

"Do you think I didn't see you coveting the secret treasure left when we were in the ice cave? I originally thought that since you two were powerful cultivators from the upper realms, you'd not sully your status and capacity. I never expected that you didn't care about that. You not only stole our secret treasure, but now you're trying to frame me for stealing the blood Iris. If I had the blood Iris, why would I keep it until now? I'd have already soared to the heavens! "

The two emissaries thought that Shui Wuxin had hidden the Iris, while Shui Wuxin thought that the two emissaries had stolen the Ninety-Nine Days lightning head.

The atmosphere was tense and ready to explode.

Suddenly, one of the emissaries let out a loud laugh, and haughtily unleashed a pressure that could bring one to their knees!

"How dare a small cultivator from the lower realms be so rude to our Immortal Venerable Emissaries? Shui Wuxin, we will not kill you today, but just wait. You will pay a painful price for what you have done! "

With these words, the two emissaries beckoned a feather to cut through the void. They sneered at Shui Wuxin, who was kneeling on the ground, shocked by their might, and disappeared through the void.

........

Ten days later, the cloudless blue sky suddenly swelled with dark waves and thunder!

Shui Wuxin had been injured a few days before and had just gotten better. He looked up at the thunder clouds and was horrified by the pressure that had built up in the clouds. He immediately gathered the ten peak elders.

"Listen to me, all of you. The emissaries of the Immortal Venerable from the upper world have betrayed their trust and justice. They stole the Ninety-Nine tribulation lightning head from our Ten Thousand Sword Sect, and now they intend to destroy it. Take all the disciples with you and leave through the back of the mountain. Whether to escape from the cultivation world or to flee from disaster, just leave quickly! "

After a pause, he looked at the sad-looking Shui Kongling and sighed, "I am afraid that my destiny with you ends today. I will open the mountain protection formation after you've left, so I may be able to resist for a while. In the future, you can only rely on your efforts...."