Arc 11.27 [Chapter 262]

Bai Lixin looked up at the sky and heard a sword whistle. A man in long dark robes floated up on a flying sword and landed under the observation platform.

Elder Jianfeng's eyes lit up, and even his voice trembled with excitement. "It's Immortal Ye Chuan!"

Bai Lixin had also heard of Immortal Ye Chuan. He had been in seclusion and was rumoured to be the most likely person to ascend from this Upper Elemental Immortal Realm. So Bai Lixin had never met him.

Er ...... what is this inexplicable familiarity with the plot? How come I seem to have heard of this setting in the mid-level plan?

Bai Lixin pressed the corner of his forehead, somewhat speechless. It was so similar to Feng Baixiao's setting. It should just be a coincidence, right?

Immortal Ye Chuan lived in his immortal palace on top of the mountain. It was originally just a place for cultivation, but because of his mysteriousness and reverence, they not only called him Immortal Ye Chuan, but the cave where he cultivated was also the Immortal Palace.

Immortal Ye Chuan looked only twenty-eight or twenty-nine years old. He was unsmiling, with a majestic and timeless look. He was the focus of attention even when he stood in front of many cultivators.

Immortal Ye Chuan glanced above the viewing platform and gave a slight nod to the Sect master before hearing the Sect master say, "Immortal Ye Chuan, you have finally come out of seclusion."

Ye Chuan's cultivation level was at the ninth level of the Salvation stage before he entered seclusion two hundred years ago, and he had been in seclusion ever since.

Bai Lixin fumbled with his chin and took a glance at Immortal Ye Chuan, who happened to meet his eyes.

The man had no waves in his eyes but he showed a slight look of surprise when he met Bai Lixin's eyes.

There was a slight commotion at the scene due to the arrival of Immortal Ye Chuan, but it returned to normal in a few moments. The elders directed Immortal Ye Chuan to a seat, but he refused and chose to sit down next to Bai Lixin and watched the competition carefully.

He seldom appeared in front of people and was an attainable existence.

The more people were in the presence of such a person, the more they wanted to express themselves in the hope of gaining his favour. When he's happy, he occasionally bestows high-level magic weapons or gives guidance to those who had lost their way. Everyone in the audience hoped to get his attention today.

The battle on the field became more intense, and as time progressed, it was not long before Sun Xu took to the stage.

On the stage, Sun Xu was seriously fighting against his opponent. Bai Lixin in the stand looked at Elder Jianfeng beside him, who was so excited that he almost fainted, and then at Immortal Ye Chuan on the other side, who was as calm as a marble statue of stone, and kindly said, "Elder, why don't ...... I switch seats with you? "

The elder of the sword peak heard the words and his eyes rolled over. He actually fainted.

Seeing that elder Jianfeng was about to slide down his seat, Bai Lixin was quick and held him up with one hand, which prevented him from making a fool of himself.

What the hell? Do old men have such deep-rooted idol worship?

Bai Lixin felt a drop of cold sweat at the corner of his forehead. A pill appeared in thin air with a swing of his empty hand into the void. Just as he was about to feed the pill into Elder Jianfeng's mouth, he suddenly heard a stormy voice in the distance, "What are you going to do to my master?!"