Arc 14.2 [Chapter 296]

The Godslayer Dagger moved at Bai Lixin's will and he was able to release and retract it freely.

The person he had transmigrated as was called Zhou Bu. He had been an experimental subject on a base because of his self-healing powers. The base was a small one and was soon trampled by the zombies, but Zhou Bu escaped because of his power and then moved to this place.

Faith and beliefs collapsed, the divine world was destroyed, and the world was devastated.

If it was his first appearance here, it would not be a big deal. But he had been in this world hundreds of millions of years ago when the flowers and plants were in full bloom and the world was thriving.

"Where could Dijia be?" Bai Lixin was in a trance, muttering to himself.

[Lord Host, it was the Lord God who guided you here. So, even if he is not by your side right now, he will find you. With his soul fully fused, his power cannot be underestimated, so you need not worry.]

[Even you don't know where Dijia is?]

[My abilities were restricted after coming to the Divine Realm. I am unable to get the world's memories now and can only interpret the original owner's memories, Lord Host.]

S419M's tone suddenly changed, [Lord host, there is a killing intent!]

Bai Lixin's eyes widened as he jumped from the bed with one hand and flipped a metre away. Countless vines with thorns sprung up from under the bed and pierced through.

"Good senses, but a pity." A voice came from the thorns. Bai Lixin braced his hands on the ground, his eyes indifferent. Many vines appeared where he had just landed and wound around him, trapping him firmly. The thorns dug into his skin and blood flowed.

Seeing that Bai Lixin was bound, the thick thorns quickly receded at a speed visible to the naked eye, revealing the two men hidden among them.

They were twins of about 17 or 18 years old, with identical looks, hairstyles, and clothing. The only difference was that one had a slightly pale face and the other had wheatish skin.

The wheat-skinned boy grinned cheekily and said to his brother at his side, "Zhou Ping's calculations are still first-rate. If you hadn't known he would run to that position, I wouldn't have planted the seeds early. "

Bai Lixin's face was expressionless, but he couldn't help but spit in his heart.

Your grandpa is the ancestor of the grass game, and you are showing off in front of me. If I hadn't stayed put to see what kind of tricks you were going to play, this grandpa would have killed you. And what about predicting attacks? Are you that proud of that? Isn't it natural to have experienced after a lot of battles?

However, based on what the teenager said, it appeared that the pale-skinned one was a brain power.

"Who are you people?"

"Hehehehe, my name is Zhou An. This is my brother Zhou Ping, a member of the pioneer battle team in this base. Hehehe, I heard that your power is self-healing?"

Zhou An walked towards Bai Lixin amidst the wreckage, manipulating the thorns to lift Bai Lixin's arm into his hand.

The thorns receded, and Zhou An cautiously stroked the arm covered in wounds.

Without warning, he suddenly gave a hard tug and ripped Bai Lixin's arm off.

The tearing sensation hit him. Bai Lixin let the mischievous teenager have his fun, although it was less than a thousandth of the pain from body strengthening. He looked to one side with an extremely pained look on his face.