Arc 11.31 [Chapter 266]

"But my loveliest soul now doubts life because of a simple trick of the evil Lord God." Emperor Tai bent down and held Bai Lixin's chin. He lifted it and said, "I have been so kind to you. How can you be wary of me? "

Bai Lixin digested the conversation and remembered to smack Emperor Tai's hand away at his teasing expression and asked dumbly, "Ah?"

Emperor Tai: "......"

"I said, when I was about to die, I didn't want to let that brute, pseudo Lord god, dominate the universe, so I created you so that you can help Dijia kill the pseudo Lord god and make the universe harmonious once again!"

Bai Lixin: "ah?"

Emperor Tai: "......"

He wiped his face and stretched out his hands with a sullen expression, "So, what part of this simple sentence do you not understand?"

Bai Lixin came back to his senses and pondered for a moment, then said calmly, "You are Chaos?"

Emperor Tai nodded: "Yes!"

Bai Lixin: "Is Dijia the last of the lord gods?"

Emperor Tai nodded, "Yes!"

Bai Lixin pointed to himself, "You created my soul?"

Emperor Tai nodded repeatedly, "Yes! Yes!"

"My mission is to save the universe? I am the saviour?" Bai Lixin's eyes widened in astonishment.

Emperor Tai nodded his head, "Yes, yes, yes, that's right."

"I'm a big shot..."

Emperor Tai: "......"

"Other people's saviours are all over powered."

"You also are...."

Bai Lixin: "Isn't that a result of my efforts?"

"That is true too......"

Bai Lixin: "......"

The two looked at each other, both speechless.

Suddenly, there was a burst of noise in the sky that shook the earth.

The noise came from the north, and Bai Lixin was shaken as he looked in that direction. "What's wrong?"

Emperor Tai moved his fingers and cried out, "Oh no, Ye Chuan has been ambushed. Lian Yu has ambushed him."

At this, Bai Lixin, who was still in the mood for a joke or two with Emperor Tai, suddenly grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the dragon chair. "Didn't you say he was not in danger?"

"I am already in such an awkward position," said Emperor Tai, "we still have a chance, my son."

Emperor Tai's hand quietly gripped Bai Lixin's wrist, and Bai Lixin felt a surge of power begin to flow into his body from where they were connected.

"The Ethereal Wood and Water Technique is a unique technique that I created. I left it behind in preparation for today's situation. This technique, when practised to its limit, can be transferred to those who practise the same technique. Child, use my cultivation to suppress Lian Yu. "

The vast and infinite power surged into his sea of consciousness. Bai Lixin felt it was now like an overturning of a river, like a downpour or a flood.

"Meditate! Meditate on the Ethereal Wood and Water Technique and channel my cultivation into your sea of consciousness!"

Bai Lixin's forehead was dripping with cold sweat and the veins on his arm were rippling. He gritted his teeth and began to circulate the Ethereal Wood and Water Technique silently, forcing a few wisps of his divine sense to reel in the restless cultivation, sending it into his Sea of Consciousness.