Interstellar World [Arc 7.25- 7.26]

Arc 7.25 [Chapter 148]

The top brass of the Diyang planet connected to Fire Obsidian through a wireless signal and sincerely gave their thanks as well as their apologies.

Twenty years had passed, and the Diyang planet had long since changed kings. It took Lei Yao a long time to identify him before he remembered that this was one of his many brothers, his Incapacitated brother.

He and Lei Qi were half brothers, as was this brother.

Having always held kinship in extremely low regard, Lei Yao paid almost zero attention to his brothers.

On the other end of the video, the young emperor cowered and said excitedly, "Brother Lei Yao, thank you for your help. If it wasn't for you, I would have lost my throne a long time ago. "

The empire's throne had been originally held in the hands of two people, Lei Yao and Lei Qi. However, after many subsequent events, Lei Yao and Lei Qi were driven off the planet.

The Incapacitated prince took advantage of the situation, but he did not have a good time after coming into power. The higher echelons had combined to suppress and restrict him, just short of hollowing him out. Only when Lei Yao stepped in did he suddenly realise that he had such a powerful backer in such a distant place.

At that moment, he was full of confidence and excitement.

Lei Yao didn't mince his words: "I only pulled the aircraft over for my people to practice. Your Majesty should not think too much about it. "

Emperor of Diyang Star: "......"

"No, royal brother." The emperor of Diyang Star said anxiously, "My doors here are always open for you, and you are always welcome to come home, royal brother."

"I signed an agreement with the top brass of Diyang Star and the king to never set foot on your planet for eternity."

That... that!" The new emperor of Diyang Star hesitated for a moment and said tentatively, "If it is inconvenient for you to come to Di Yang Star, it is fine. When I have time, I will come to Fire Obsidian Star to see you. "

Lei Yao smiled and said, "Your Majesty, we from Fire Obsidian will not set foot on Diyang Star. Likewise, the people of Fire Obsidian do not like to be disturbed by outsiders. Don't worry, the Zerg race is the common enemy of our galaxy. We will destroy them for the sake of our Fire Obsidian planet. You just need to manage your planet. If there is nothing else, goodbye. "

The new emperor of Diyang Star was shaken. He wanted to say something else, but before he could, he saw the screen go dark as Lei Yao had switched off the video.

After the total annihilation of the zerg this time, the mother zerg went silent once again.

After three months, Li Sidan stripped the braking system and flight system of the zerg aircraft. He then rebuilt and improved the aircraft to make it suitable for humans.

Li Sidan discovered that only one-fifth of the flight energy in the zerg aircraft was used, meaning that the zerg used only one-fifth of the energy to fly from their colony planet to here.

By this calculation, if they flew this aircraft to the colony planet, there was more than enough energy to carry them back to Fire Obsidian.

The Zergs' fighting style was primitive, yet their aircrafts were extremely advanced.

Li Sidan absorbed the essence of their aircraft and created new aircraft and flight pods with the technology.