Arc 14.5 [Chapter 299]

Wang Yi fully utilized the zombie army, and it was too late by the time he realized that Bai Lixin had hollowed out his power and that the entire base was occupied by zombies.

Like a king of zombies, Bai Lixin had turned the base into his fortune without a single soldier or bloodshed.

Wang Yi was furious, but with the avalanche of zombies behind Bai Lixin, he would not be able to hurt the latter.

Even if he wanted to die with him, there was nothing he could do. Wang Yi had no choice but to compromise and surrender his position as leader.

After occupying the base, Bai Lixin led everyone on a huge expedition toward the south. With an army of zombies in front of him, the other zombies could not attack as they passed, instead they'd get assimilated into the army. After half a month, the number of people migrating from other bases was growing smaller, but Bai Lixin's army had now expanded to over a hundred thousand zombies.

It was impossible to conceal the growing army from the world, and Bai Lixin had no intention of doing so.

The news that zombies had been turned into weapons swept across the continent like a tornado. It was then that people suddenly realised that the zombies they once feared could also become their capital to grow.

Many bases began to try to capture zombies for training. Ordinary humans turned into zombies would be as powerful as the ability users.

So when they learned that this power was now within reach, the bases that had been working on vaccines slowed down and began to try to control and train the zombies.

However, the training results were unproductive, and all the zombies could not escape their habit of biting people.

These zombies, which could survive on animals, preferred to eat people.

So how did Wang Yi's base manage to control these zombies?

Since they couldn't produce results from their research and development, didn't they already have a ready-made one in place? Wang Yi's army of 100,000 zombies swept through everywhere they went. Wouldn't it be great if they could tell them their training methods?

They also found out that there existed two half-zombies who could speak. They are said to be half zombies because, although they were shaped like zombies, their skin was much lighter, which was closer to a human's.

The leaders of the bases were shocked when they got the news. Could it be that the laboratory at Wang Yi's base had developed something to fight the zombie virus?

For a while, Wang Yi and Bai Lixin became the meat and potatoes everyone wanted.

Many bases came to visit as Bai Lixin's group made their way south. Some just stood at a distance, observing the zombies, while others visited directly, expressing their willingness to trade supplies for technology. Bai Lixin was unmoved and continued his journey south.

Wang Yi looked at the increasingly magnificent base and was suddenly glad that he had made his choice that day. Bai Lixin was sinister and treacherous, which was much better than him.

With such strength, how could he fight with him? And even expect to die together? It was such a ridiculous thought.

First, Bai Lixin said some bullshit about serving his interests, allowing him to use his reputation and manpower to gather the zombies and send them to him for training, improving his foundation, and then using the zombies to invade the base.

The zombies, which were considered evil in the eyes of others, were so docile in Bai Lixin's hands that they not only wouldn't bite but also obeyed his orders.