Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.3- 3.4]

Arc 3.3 [Chapter 38]

The black dragon was dying and struggling to open its eyes from its stupor when it heard footsteps. It was staring intently at Bai Lixin with its golden eyes, like an obsidian sun.

Bai Lixin's heart ached again when he saw its wretched appearance.

In his memory, his lover had always been strong and resolute, standing above millions and reigning over the world. When had he ever be in such a predicament?

His lover was supposed to be the reigning god of these billions of worlds, turning his hands to the clouds, making rain, but now he was in this predicament because of the ambitions of a false lord god.

His beloved should not have had to suffer this, let alone pay for the desires of that god.

I will help you, my love.

Bai Lixin looked at the hundred-metre-long black dragon with this thought in mind.

The black dragon opened its golden pupils in a daze. It glanced suspiciously at Alexander standing beyond the magic formation. The tip of its nose twitched slightly, and the smell of blood belonged to Alexander, its enemy, immediately reached its nose.

The black dragon's golden pupils opened, and suddenly opened its bloody mouth to viciously spit out a big fireball in Bai Lixin's direction.

The fireball came so fast and so suddenly that by the time Bai Lixin reacted, it was already in front of his face. Instinctively, he reached out his arms to protect his face and chest, the vital points, but did not feel the searing pain he had expected.

He noticed that just as the fireball touched the edge of the magic formation, it suddenly activated and burst into an eerie blue light, and a translucent blue barrier appeared along the boundary of the formation. The fireball bounced back when it hit the barrier wall and flew straight towards the black dragon.

With a loud bang, the fireball caused a violent explosion when it touched the black dragon, accompanied by a sky full of star fire.

Bai Lixin's heart tightened, and he hurriedly looked at the black dragon. He breathed a long sigh of relief when he saw that the Black Dragon's skin was intact. The defensive power of an S-rank body was truly extraordinary!

He frowned at the golden lance on its chest, which must have been very painful, if not fatal, when it was struck in.

From the memories of the world transmitted by s419m, this lance was the weapon of Alexander I, the founding king of the Saron Empire, who was not only powerful but also had a divine weapon, namely this golden lance.

It was said to have been a divine weapon given by the gods to seal the evil Black Dragon.

With this divine inspiration, he used the Black Dragon's people as bait to lure it into a magical formation and then stabbed the lance with divine power into its chest, thus sealing the power of the Black Dragon.

Since then, Alexander I, who had defeated the Black Dragon with his bare hands, had risen to prominence on the continent, building a nation around the magic formation imprisoning the Black Dragon.

The surrounding countries were afraid of his power, which was comparable to that of dragons, and did not dare attack him.

What bullshit divine power?

It was just the work of false sub-gods. He could feel the power of his lover's soul on the golden spear through the magic formation.

The false sub-god must have absorbed the power from his lover and transferred it to the spear, using the spear to attack his lover's soul boundary. In short, it was using his Di Jia's power to restrict him.