Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.23]

Arc 3.23 [Chapter 58]

Bai Lixin finished off the silver dragon and jumped back onto the back of the black dragon. The black dragon flapped its wings gently and hovered over the Temple of Priests.

The attentive people suddenly noticed that a black mass seemed to be pressing down in the sky. They fixed their eyes on it and realised that it was all dragons, a whole clan of them!

The power of a single silver dragon was already so terrifying; now it was thousands of dragons flying here. How could their fragile country resist?

The people who had just been cheering embraced each other, screaming and hiding in fear in the arms of their families, while the ministers and priests who had been trapped in the square had long since fainted from fear in the midst of this great joy and sorrow.

The black dragon hovered above the priests' temple, and Bai Lixin's clear voice pierced through the air and reached the ears of the crowd with unmistakable clarity.

"Sinner Christian, not only have you used forbidden magic to gain immortality and power from the blood of the Black Dragon, but you have also had the audacity to steal the Dragon Clan's most valuable book and a newly grown hatchling from the Dragon Clan territory! You have enraged the dragons so much that they are now out in force, and if they do not find the books and hatchling, they will trample the entire human race into ruins! "

"Sinner Christian, return the magic book and the young dragon to the dragons at once!"

When the crowd heard Bai Lixin's words, it dawned on them, and they stared angrily at the roof of the priest's temple.

It turned out that the High Priest's great power and longevity had been stolen from the dragons, and not only that, but he had now brought about the downfall of humanity!

Christian had long since been knocked unconscious by Hillman and had no idea what was going on outside.

As the black mass of dragons pressed closer and closer, and the High Priest refused to speak, the people began to cry out in despair: "Damn you, Christian, give them back to the dragons!"

"Evil and cunning High Priest, please, give them back their young. You can't be so selfish!"

But the screams of abuse sank like a stone, without a single response.

The people were desperate, covering their heads and crying out in pain.

And just then, a voice rang out abruptly, "Your Majesty, I have found the book and the young dragon!"

The voice could not be heard by the people in the imperial capital, but Bai Lixin's voice was heard clearly: "Oh, have you found the magic books and the young dragon? Well done, General Kapler."

General Kapler had a frail young dragon in his arms, and in his hand he was cupping a book. He raised them high above his head and exclaimed, "Look, Your Majesty, they are safe and sound!"

Bai Lixin's condensed face relaxed slightly as he jumped off the black dragon and took the hatchling and the book after standing firmly across from Kapler. After that, he wasted no time in leaping back up and onto the black dragon, "Christian, even if you won't let go, I have found them both."

With that, the black dragon flapped its wings violently and flew towards those dragons.

Far above in the sky, the leader of the group, a huge dragon in human form, picked up the book and the young dragon carefully and jumped onto the back of another dragon.

With adoration in his eyes, he asked Bai Lixin and the black dragon, "Now what?"

Bai Lixin coughed, "Then you will go back, the show is over. Thank you for your hard work. "