ABO World [Arc 10.33]

Arc 10.33 [Chapter 235]

Master Lambert was desperate to save his son-in-law. He went to an appointment alone with the abductors and took a knife for Mitchell's protection.

When the police came to see the scene, they found the death of the suspects strange. But Hallyvette explained that Master Lampert had trained in combat and must have used a technique. The police could not think of a better explanation and accepted it as such.

It took three days and three nights for Bai Lixin to wake up. When he did, he saw a tired-looking Hallyvette.

Hallyvette was dressed in a black suit with a forlorn look on his face. Bai Lixin said worriedly, "Hallyvette, Father,he.."

Hallyvette held Bai Lixin in his arms and gently patted him on the back, "Don't worry, Father is at peace."

......

Bai Lixin's baby arrived as scheduled. He was an alpha. After giving birth, Bai Lixin went into a period of recuperation. Children in this world do not need to be nursed as they consume nutrients prepared for babies.

Three years later, Bai Lixin was sitting in the garden with his son, who was now running around. His thoughts ran away with the wind as he watched his son run around.

When he was being grounded, he noticed that Master Lambert was reacting abnormally. To verify his suspicions, he used the excuse of "going to get something left by Yayaxi" from the company.

Mr. Yayaxi had not given him anything, nor had they spoken on the phone that night. He only told Hallyvette and Master Lambert about the pick-up. Coincidentally, not long after he had told them, a fire broke out on the ninth floor of the Yakel Music Company. It was impossible not to suspect Master Lambert.

He forced S419M to conduct a thorough scan on Master Lambert. He discovered that there was no soul in his body; rather, there was something else inside his body. There was a mirror image of a false god's soul.

The mirror image was an imitation produced by a soul on a mirror. The mirror image was not like the real false god, which was why S419M was unaware of its existence in the world. The mirror image was also unaware of S419M's presence because it was a mere illusion.

Nevertheless, the mirror image possessed the memory of the original and could communicate with the original in spirit. In other words, the mirror image was like an avatar with the same personality as the original, only not as powerful. However, everything the avatar saw, the original could also see, and the avatar's thoughts were the master's thoughts.

The appearance of the pseudo-Lord god was probably due to the successful collection of Dijia's soul fragments one after another. He probably lost faith in his sub-gods, who had failed repeatedly, so he created the mirror image to deal with things himself.

It was highly possible that there would be a mirror image of the pseudo-Lord god in the next world.

But was the pseudo-Lord god so cunning, or did he just know him too well?

The pseudo-Lord God became Hallyvette's father and used a mirror image that was almost imperceptible to him. If he hadn't been aware of it, he would have stepped into the trap. And how would Hallyvette have felt knowing that his father had calculated his beloved?

If he was hurt or if he hurt Master Lambert directly, either outcome was not promising.

At that time, Bai Lixin's mind raced, and he finally came up with a solution that seemed to be quite harmonious.

That evening, he asked Hallyvette to take him to the bar he had agreed to meet Mia at. After arriving at the private box, he made up an excuse that got Hallyvette to leave, leaving him and Mia alone to meet. By the time they met, Mia was already in a poor state. He was eroded by drug addiction and was more like a zombie.