Arc 11.18 [Chapter 253]

There were not many people before the cold pool. Aside from the ten peak masters, two of the immortal venerable's emissaries had come to join in the fun.

Shui Wuxin's native magic weapon was a white jade light sword, with a white and pure body of ivory. It was very beautiful.

Shui Wuxin entered the cave with Shui Kongling and Bai Lixin and gave a slight nod as a greeting.

In the cold pool, Feng Baixiao was immersed in the cold water, but his face was calm and relaxed as if he was not facing death but an outing.

Feng Baixiao's eyes flickered for a moment when he saw Bai Lixin, then the emotion disappeared into the depths of his eyes.

"Sovereign Shui, have you brought the things?" One of the emissaries looked toward Shui Wuxin.

"Yes, I have brought the lightniy gourd left by Immortal Master Tai Zu," Shui Wuxin said as he drew a palm-sized transparent sphere from his sleeve. Inside the sphere, lightning constantly flickered with diverging rays, covering the entire sphere.

The messenger's eyes lit up, and he was about to reach out to receive the guord when Shui Wuxin quickly threw the guord up into the sky with a haughty flourish, and the guord came to a steady stop above Feng Baixiao's head.

As soon as the gourd containing the lightning head was stable above Feng Baixiao's head, the guord that had restricted the lightning fell to the ground and was replaced by dark clouds in the small space.

"Gentlemen, the Ice and Lightning Capital Punishment will begin soon, so please all leave. We will come back after the 99 strikes to see how this sinful beast fared. " Shui Wuxin pointed to the exit on seeing the increasingly cloudy sky over the cold pond and the thunder and lightning that were already pulsating restlessly.

The crowd heard Shui Wuxin say this, and they headed for the cave entrance. The emissaries gave a regretful glance at the dark clouds and slowly left with a vague expression of regret on their faces. The cave was already ravaged by black clouds, but three figures remained inside the cave, without the slightest intention of leaving.

Shui Wuxin's gaze was fixed on Shui Kongling beside him, and he said helplessly, "Kongling, take one last look and we go."

Shui Kongling's expression was solemn. Tears were stored in her eyes, yet she was forcibly holding them back from falling.

She did not respond to Shui Wuxin's words. She looked at the dark clouds that were tumbling more and more, and suddenly took two steps towards the cold pool!

One more step and she would sink into the cold pool!

Shui Wuxin's heart was filled with horror as his fingers flew about. Bai Lixin only saw a flash of white light hit the back of Shui Kongling's head.

Shui Kongling, who was already standing at the edge of the cold pool, let out a cry and instantly fell back.

Quick as a flash, Shui Wuxin rushed behind Shui Kongling and stopped her from falling to the ground.

He held Shui Kongling in his arms and looked at Bai Lixin with urgency, "Has the love-forgetting pill been made, little Cha?"

Bai Lixin smiled gently and took out a small porcelain bottle from his bosom before handing it to Shui Wuxin. "It's not a love-forgetting pill, it's love-forgetting water. It's easier to give. Just open her mouth and pour it in. "

Without saying a word, Shui Wuxin took the porcelain bottle and said hesitantly, "Will it just make her forget her love? There will be no other effects. "

"Sect Master, this is from the handwritten notes of my master, Daoist Yixiao, and I have only slightly improved it. There are no poisonous herbs in this substance. Aside from making one forget their most precious and affectionate feelings after taking it, it will also greatly increase the cultivation! "