Modern World [Arc 2.9- 2.10]

Arc 2.9 [Chapter 26]

Looking at the young boy crying in his arms, small and soft, Qu Yasong felt his heart melting with him.

Bai Lixin had let out enough of his frustration and grievances before he lifted his red and swollen eyes from Qu Yasong's arms with a hiccup.

He looked at Qu Yasong's concerned face, swept his eyes over the bloodied shoulder, and remembered his discomfort from the body strengthening, and burst out laughing.

As soon as he laughed, the sombre atmosphere in the room dissipated.

Qu Yasong looked at the young man who had laughed for no reason and then looked around at the suddenly colourful room, his eyes flashing with amazement.

Bai Lixin hiccupped and asked with a voice still choked with laughter, "Why didn't you push me away when I bit you so painfully?"

Qu Yasong looked at the youth and shook his head, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt. It's good that your anger is relieved. "

"Hmph, that's how you want me to relieve my anger?" Bai Lixin pursed his lips and glared, "Do you think this is an idol drama, letting me bite you and forgive you? Do you know that what you did last night was a crime? "

Angel Qu Yasong smiled lightly at these words. He had accused the demon Qu Yasong of "thinking this is an idol drama" outside the door, but as soon as he entered, he was mocked in return. the teenager had actually thought of the same thing as him.

The smile and warmth in his eyes made Bai Lixin, who had been peeking from the corner of his eyes, freeze for a moment.

Bai Lixin coughed twice and hiccupped again, turning around and poking Qu Yasong in the chest with his index finger, "What are you laughing at? Do you get the point? "

Qu Yasong laughed again and couldn't help but raise his hand to rub the boy's straight black hair, "It's all my fault. I'm at your mercy if you want to kill me, but please don't be upset anymore. What happened last night was my fault, not yours, and you need not punish yourself for my mistakes at all. "

"At my mercy?" Bai Lixin's dark eyes turned and, with a clench of his teeth, he said, "Good, then from today until my brother returns, you will teach me painting yourself. I want to learn to paint."

Painting? Didn't the young man claim to like dancing? Why did he want to learn to paint now?

Noticing Qu Yasong's surprise, Bai Lixin bowed his head and said, "This time, something happened to Yunhai's company. If it wasn't for my brother's knowledge of painting to help out, I don't know what would have happened to Yunhai's business. I also want to help Yunhai one day, so that if I encounter such things again in the future, I hope that I will be the one standing by his side, and not my brother. "

Yunhai usually admires my brother's work and often praises him in front of me. My leg was intact, and all I did was dance all day long, not being able to be still at all. Now that my leg and foot are injured, I want to learn how to paint in the meantime. I want to know what kind of mindset people who know how to paint have when they look at this painting. I think we have a common language with Yunhai. "

Hearing the young man call out "Yunhai" over and over again, Qu Yasong clenched the material in his hand tightly, a dark tide in his eyes.

Zhao Yunhai, how can you get the attention of this young man?

Bai Lixin swept the corner of his eyes over the material in QuYasong's hand, and then looked at his cold, frosty face. Hooking his lips into a smile, he revealed an innocent expression: "What, you don't agree?"