ABO World [Arc 10.29- 10.30]

Arc 10.29 [Chapter 231]

Hallyvette hurried back from the office before dawn the next day,

Master Lambert was old and got up early, so he was already awake and tending to his lush flowers in the garden when Hallyvette returned. He simply greeted Master Lambert and rushed into the house.

A minute later, Master Lambert pricked up his ears and smiled in amusement as he heard the excited cheers from the bedroom.

After breakfast, Hallyvette took Bai Lixin to the hospital for another check-up. After some thought, Master Lambert asked his driver to take them there.

It was three hours later when they came back. When they returned, Hallyvette was very attentive to Bai Lixin and even helped him out of the car. During the journey into the villa, Hallyvette had his arm around Bai Lixin's waist at all times.

Master Lambert was looking down from his study window, taking in all these scenes. About three minutes after the two men walked into the villa, the driver knocked on Master Lambert's door.

"What did you see?"

The chauffeur replied respectfully, "Master, they went directly to Professor Harry of the pregnancy and obstetrics department after they entered the hospital. It is confirmed that Mitchell is pregnant, and the child is very healthy. "

"You saw and heard it with your own eyes and ears?"

Again the driver replied respectfully, "Yes master, I accompanied them the whole time. I saw and heard it with my own eyes and ears. "

Master Lambert confirmed it again and again before he breathed a light sigh of relief, "Okay, very good. I understand. You may go."

One obvious characteristic of Omegas after pregnancy is pheromone inhibition. From the time an omega becomes pregnant, the monthly pheromone escape will stop, and the pheromone production will not resume until the child is born.

The pheromones will then continue to entice the omega's lover, leading to constant intercourse until a second child is conceived.

An Omega's body was like that as if it existed entirely to have children.

On the third day, Bai Lixin took all the electronic equipment from the bedroom and locked it up in the storage room.

"Son, why are they all locked up?" Master Lambert watched Bai Lixin pouring things out and hurriedly asked the servants to help while he set Bai Lixin up.

Bai Lixin carefully protected his belly and smiled, "Father, I originally didn't need this stuff in my room. The phone was just a tool for me to communicate with Hallyvette, and the computer was even more dispensable to me. All these electronic devices have radiation and are not good for the fetus, so I plan to lock them away."

Master Lambert nodded, witnessing Bai Lixin seal up all the electronics in his room, and did not stop it.

Who was he to stop it? It was better this way, wasn't it? Mitchell was now his pet, a pet that lived and died when he told it to, in this closed Lambert mansion.

With a sneer in his heart, the expression on Master Lambert's face became even gentler.

Ten days had passed and the internet was still awash with negative news about Jonas. By this time, all of Bai Lixin's electronic devices had been sealed away, and it was only then that Master Lambert was able to dispel his suspicions.

He looked at Jonas's negative news, which was almost as vast as the sea, and was disgusted with him again.

You're so sloppy, Jonas.