Western Fantasy World [Arc 6.13- 6.14]

Arc 6.13 [Chapter 113]

"Heh, you have the nerve to ask that? I didn't expect you to be such a Yaphisor when you are drunk." Curtisno raised his glass of red wine to the window and swept a gaze over Yaphisor's body.

Yaphisor's body was pale because he had not exercised for a long time, but unlike the pallor of the Bloods, he was white with a pinkish tender feel.

If he were to sit on one side, he would look like a sculpture carved in marble, but Yaphisor was like an attractive white rose.

How contrastingly beautiful would a white rose be if red juice was sprinkled on it?

Curtisno's blue eyes gradually reddened, and his eyes blazed with heat.

Yaphisor still hadn't recalled everything that had happened last night; he'd been plied with wine by the king last night. He didn't know what the king was thinking, leaving two grown men and focusing on a sixteen-year-old.

Wait, there was something fishy.

Yaphisor looked at Curtisno with a puzzled look and said, through clenched teeth, "His Majesty was desperately trying to pour me wine. It's not like you were controlling him, were you?"

Curtisno laughed in his heart, but raised his eyebrows innocently and asked in surprise, "What are you talking about? This place is heavily guarded and there are boundaries to detect any power from the Bloods. I wouldn't dare use my powers so casually. "

After a disbelieving glance at Curtisno, Yaphisor stepped out of bed with his blanket on and went to find his clothes.

When he saw his clothes shredded into confetti, his face, which was already green, turned black, "What happened to my clothes? What on earth have you done to me, you old rogue!"

Curtisno held up his wine glass as he gracefully dodged the bright sword Yaphisor shot at him and laughed. 'You ripped it yourself. You have the nerve to call me an old rogue, but if I hadn't reacted in time, I would have been dismantled and eaten by you. " 

"..."

As he said that, a few images flashed through Yaphisor's mind.

"Baby, cuddle."

"Baby, why are your clothes so hard to undo?"

"You are so prudish!"

Yaphisor's face flushed as he looked down and found Curtisno's clothes also lying abused on the floor.

It seemed that it was as Curtisno said. He had ripped their clothes to shreds, and it appeared that he had been the one straddling......

"And what happened after that?" Yaphisor asked, blushing with embarrassment.

"After that...ah, after that, you just fell asleep on top of me when you were halfway done with my clothes."

Yaphisor brainstormed the scene Curtisno had described, and his face was an even bigger red.

Seeing him like that and thinking about the incredibly enthusiastic Yaphisor last night, Curtisno shook his head gently and made a reminder to himself. He had to make him drink more often in the future so that he could increase the love between them.

With this in mind, Curtisno walked over to Yaphisor and looked down at his small, reddening ears, which became more adorable the more he looked at them.

His eyes flashed red, and his heart raced. He took a quick swig of red wine and reached out to clamp his hand on Yaphisor's chin.

Yaphisor was still reeling when he suddenly felt his chin being lifted upwards in a firm grip.