Ancient World [Arc 5.21- 5.22]

Arc 5.21 [Chapter 99]

When the crowd heard Khonghu Jun's words, doubts flashed through their hearts.

Yes, if Khonghu Jun could control the gu worms, why would he let them enter the Medicine King Valley?

If they made a mistake and killed Khonghu Jun, wouldn't they have no one to save them from any illnesses or disasters in the future?

"We have all been tricked by Chi Yuanxian!" Khonghu Jun coughed and lifted a trembling finger to point at her lovers and hissed, "Look at this! Half of her lovers make up the martial world. So who is more ambitious between me and her? "

Khonghu Jun had gone out of the valley to chase after Chi Yuanxian after stealing his mother worm, but not long after the chase, he heard rumors that he had kidnapped her. Seeing the constantly tangled crowd, Khonghu Jun frowned tightly, somewhat puzzled.

What was Chi Yuanxian trying to accomplish here?

Prove her charm? Or trying to catch a dead fish in her net.

Her actions had not only caused both of them to lose their reputations, but they had also become the public enemy of the entire martial world.

He could not figure out her purpose, but he could only grit his teeth and eat the bitter Huang Lian.

**Huang Lian is a bitter Chinese herb**

So what if he escaped? Where could he escape to?

If he escaped now, he would become a rat in the street and everyone would mock him.

Seeing the crowd muttering in disbelief, Khonghu Jun took another step and slowly grabbed a handful of things from his bosom and suddenly raised them to the sky, scattering them all over the garden.

The crowd's eyes were aghast, and they hurriedly covered their mouths and noses and said angrily, "Be careful of poison!"

Someone even kicked Khonghu Jun in anger, sending him to the feet of the people in the inner circle.

Khonghu Jun spat out a mouthful of black blood and let out a bitter laugh, stretching out his hand and pointing tremblingly at those people, "Look at them!"

The crowd, who were originally glaring with anger, stopped and looked in the direction of his finger, only to see Chi Yuanxian's lovers looking strange.

In a few moments, Chi Yuanxian's lovers, who had been questioning Khonghu Jun with worried faces, now had confused and shameful expressions on their faces as they looked around, unable to remember why they had come here or why they wanted to save Chi Yuanxian.

The father and son looked at each other with a look of remorse and shame on their faces, and the father even gritted his teeth and was about to clasp his hand around his neck.

Seeing this, the son hurriedly pulled his father's arm and said urgently, "Father, what are you doing?"

The father gritted his teeth and said with remorse, "I...I have wronged you and your mother, so I have to die to atone for your sins!"

The son was not willing to let his old man die, so he hurriedly said, "Father, why are you so brain-dead? Both Lord Ren and the Medicine King have said that we were poisoned by Chi Yuanxian and that is why we did this kind of thing. If you were to die, wouldn't it be just like what she wanted? "

The father let out a long sigh before lowering his arm.

They turned their heads to look at Khonghu Jun, and the man who had kicked him was even more ashamed, reaching out to help him up, "Lord Medicine King, please forgive me for my rudeness. I was in a hurry, so I hurt you. "