Arc 11.14 [Chapter 249]

The elder in charge of the outer disciples carried Bai Lixin. Bai Lixin's hand gently pinched a token on the ground where they could not see, and vines were planted underground. The vines implanted were not as gigantic as those Feng Baixiao set up in the mystic realm. In order not to attract the attention of the Ten Thousand Swords Sect, he deliberately modified the vines so that they were as thin as grass roots. They looked gentle and harmless, and they spread silently over the island that was floating in the air.

With the central peak done and twelve to go, Bai Lixin was carried on the senior uncle's shoulders. With a slight lift of his hand, he sprinkled the dust-like seeds into the wind.

The wind gently caressed Bai Lixin's cheek and carried the seeds away with a slight roll.

Bai Lixin smiled as he lowered his head, then closed his eyes and continued to pretend to be dizzy.

Bai Lixin took a pill to suppress his cultivation and also weaken his body when Wang Kuixi came to pick him up.

Senior uncle Qi took Bai Lixin to Broken Sword Peak in his flying craft and found Shui Wuxin. "Senior brother, this is the outer disciple of Xuanyuan Peak. Wang Kuixi found him fainted in the mystic realm and brought him out. "

Ten years had passed, and Shui Wuxin's voice was no longer as calm as before. When Bai Lixin listened carefully, he could hear the hostility in his tone: "How did he faint?"

"I don't think it's anything serious, but he's just very weak."

"Okay, I understand. Take him to the disciple's room. I will treat his injuries later. "

The Senior Uncle hesitated a little: "Master, should I send him to the inner disciple or the outer disciple rooms?"

"The Inner Disciple rooms."

"Yes, senior brother."

The senior uncle in charge of the outer disciples did not stay long after he put Bai Lixin in bed.

Bai Lixin had already sprouted the vine seeds that had fallen to the ground by the time he entered Broken Sword Peak. He quickly spread them throughout the entire Broken Sword Peak and did the same to all the other peaks. In this way, the movement of the entire Ten Thousand Sword Sect was in his hands.

What he needed to do now was to find Feng Baixiao, who was imprisoned in the forbidden land before Shui Wuxin came to look at him.

Halfway through his search on the Broken Sword Peak, Bai Lixin suddenly sensed Shui Wuxin coming his way and quickly withdrew his divine sense.

However, Shui Wuxin was just walking by. He didn't even give the room a glance as he walked straight towards a magnificent pavilion in the deepest part of the building. Bai Lixin's heart moved slightly. He guessed that the person living in that loft was most likely Shui Kongling.

Speaking of Shui Kongling, Bai Lixin once again recalled "Feng Baixiao's" scent in the mystic realm ten years ago. Perhaps if he found that person, he could correct the injustice the real Feng Baixiao was facing.

With that thought, Bai Lixin once again attached his divine sense to the vine and eavesdropped on the conversation between Shui Wuxin and Shui Kongling.

"Kongling, that child is a sinful animal. Leaving him alive will only harm you, you know. "

"So what if he's a sinful beast! This was my brother Baixiao's child. Even if it is a sinful animal, I would still give birth to his child! It's all because of you. You've killed my child! " "Kongling, father is doing this for your own good. You know that? Feng Baixiao is already on a demonic path and will probably become the second Nine Heavenly Demon King. Do you want to live with such a person for the rest of your life? Besides, he was only using you. How many female cultivators have been ruined by his hands in this Ten Thousand Swords Sect? Can't you still see that? You have given your heart to him, but he only sees you as a tool. Is it worth it? Wake up, Khongling! Stop being infatuated and obsessed! "