Republic of China [Arc 9.17- 9.18]

Arc 9.17 [Chapter 192]

"Fang Xuelin had a jade stone that glows." Liao Sufan sat opposite Bai Lixin and said, "After you opened the yin-yang eyes for me, I passed by the museum that night and happened to see Fang Xuelin using it. I could initially see a comforting faint golden light emanating from the museum, but as soon as that jade stone glowed, the golden light belonging to the ancient objects began to dissipate. I think it's what made your family's antiquities age. "

Bai Lixin nodded, "In that jade stone lives a jade soul that was conceived by absorbing the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. The jade soul cultivates by sucking in aura. The aura of heaven and earth is still too thin, so it's taking a shortcut and using this method of absorbing the aura of ancient objects."

"Because the ancient objects that are drained lose the shelter of their aura, they can no longer withstand the onslaught of time and are all turned into dust and pieces. What about that night after you saw the jade stone? What happened?"

"I crushed the jade stone that night, but the strange thing is that when Fang Xuelin came to see me, he was once again wearing a jade pendant with the same aura as the one I had crushed."

"The jade soul in the stone must have been afraid of the Heavenly Yang Qi you were carrying, and although you wounded it and crushed its shelter, it cunningly escaped to Fang Xuelin's body. So Fang Xuelin found a new jade pendant body for it the next day."

Liao Sufan frowned and said in a deep voice: "How can a jade soul that absorbs the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to nurture itself be so vicious, sucking all the aura out of ancient objects just for the sake of its cultivation? I was at the museum yesterday and even heard the sound of the ancient objects crying. "

"This jade soul is so greedy that it wants to eat everything it sees. If this kind of thing is not killed quickly, it will remain a great scourge on the world. "

Liao Sufan thought of the weeping ancient objects and the way the Wen family had fallen into ruin, and a wave of anger rose in his heart, "How should I eliminate this jade soul?"

"This jade soul has the power of regeneration. Although I know the Dao, I can't kill it. The only way to completely kill the jade soul is with your Heavenly Yang Qi. But we must kill it in one blow and not let it escape. "

Liao Sufan gave an "En" and, with a sweep of his eyes, he saw a dozen smooth jade stones on the table.

His eyes lit up and he asked, "Are these the jade stones you bought at the gambling house yesterday?"

Bai Lixin smiled and responded, "Yes, I processed them a bit. What do you think? "

Liao Sufan stood up and went to the table, carefully examining the polished jade stones. These jades were initially wrapped in weathered layers of stone, and their elegance was hidden in them.

Now that the weathered layer was completely removed, the full water head and the crystal clear jade body were breathtaking.

"To slowly make a diamond jade into a treasure is an enjoyable process." Liao Sufan sighed as he stroked the jade in his hand.

He remembered that there was black Qi attached to the stone yesterday, but today it had disappeared, so he asked, "Have you cleared out all the black Qi from this stone?"

Bai Lixin nodded, "Yes, I used a technique to remove the filth."

A look of admiration appeared in Liao Sufan's eyes. "Young Master Wen, there are so many amazing surprises about you."