Arc 11.8 [Chapter 243]

Bai Lixin was stunned. His eyes flickered inexplicably for a few moments as he looked at Daoist Yixiao.

Having suffered an unprecedented emotional shock in the last world, Bai Lixin almost instinctively wondered whether Daoist Yixiao might have the mirror image of the pseudo lord god or if he was a false god.

He frowned slightly, feeling very bad in his heart.

Although he had shattered the mirror image of the pseudo Lord God in the last world, he knew that the pseudo Lord God had won. He had now lost the most basic trust between people.

Daoist Yixiao's eyes flickered, and after a moment's hesitation, he said, "I have sacrificed so much for you, and I only have one request."

Bai Lixin took a step back as he asked warily, "What kind of request?"

"Hehe," said Daoist Yixiao, putting on a flattering smile as he rubbed his hands together. "Well, can you show me your original form?"

Bai Lixin:"... oh, no..."

Regardless of whether Daoist Yixiao was helping him in good faith or if he had an agenda, everything he had done had been beneficial to Bai Lixin so far.

The Demon Mystic Realm was specially prepared for cultivators of lower cultivation levels, and once one exceeded the Foundation Establishment stage, they would be rejected from this secret realm if they tried to enter it, which was why Shui Wuxin had Feng Baixiao escort Bai Lixin.

Feng Baixiao was his favourite disciple and even his favoured future son-in-law, so he naturally trusted him a lot.

In these twenty days, cultivators from all sects gathered on top of the Ten Thousand Swords Sect from all directions.

Bai Lixin was worried about the fact that Daoist Yixiao was able to see his true form and was afraid that any medicine cultivator who came could also see his true form.

Seeing that the secret realm was about to open, Bai Lixin waited until the herbs were mature, picked some of the herbs he needed, and put them in his storage bag. He didn't know whether the demon secret realm was dangerous or not, so he took some herbs with him to be prepared.

He had just wrapped up the herbs and put them in his pouch when he heard a sharp whistling sound in the sky, like a long sword cutting through the sky.

Bai Lixin looked up and saw that Feng Baixiao had already arrived in front of him with his flying sword.

Feng Baixiao was dressed in a long, dark robe this time instead of his usual white clothes, with the tail of his robe rolling and tumbling.

He looked down at Bai Lixin from a high position and said faintly, "Junior Brother Cha, I've come to fetch you."

"Isn't the opening of the Demon Clan's Mystic Realm the day after tomorrow?" Bai Lixin was puzzled.

"It's the day after tomorrow, but we need to make some preparations in advance."

"Then why are you coming to pick me up now? Senior Brother Feng, it's not like I'm going to run." Bai Lixin twisted his head and looked at the alchemy room. "My master hasn't come out yet, and he said I should wait until he did before I could leave."

"Then when will Senior Uncle Yixiao come out?"

"Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but it's just these two days."

Feng Baixiao harnessed his flying sword and descended to the ground. He slowly walked off the flying sword and came to the herb garden decently, surveying a few herbs as he walked up to Bai Lixin. "Junior Brother Cha, what I said that day still stands. If you need anything, you can always come to Broken Sword Peak and find me. I will help you. Although your root bone is suitable for the Ethereal Wood and Water technique, it is not entirely unsuitable for the cultivation techniques of Broken Sword Peak. My Broken Sword Peak is a vast place with abundant spiritual energy. Not only that, there is even a book collection pavilion on Broken Sword Peak that is not open to the public. There are many jade slips and ancient books in the pavilion, so you will be able to get twice the result with half the effort. "