Arc 12.5 [Chapter 272]

"Royal brother, I suddenly feel a little unwell. Why don't I visit you in your bedchambers another day? "

For a moment, Bai Liwu felt that Bai Lixin's entire aura had changed when looking at him, but Bai Lixin's gentle smile was undoubtedly the same as usual.

He mentally shook his head. Perhaps he was being too sensitive. "Okay. In that case, I will send you back. "

"There is no need to trouble Imperial Brother; there is General Xiahou here."

Bai Liwu glanced at Xiahou Chun and Bai Lixin and nodded, "In that case, I will go back first."

"Okay."

Bai Lixin took a deep breath as he watched Bai Liwu leave, surrounded by palace maids and eunuchs. He shook off the sudden emotion that came over him and resumed his walk toward the palace.

Xiahou Chun stepped forward and walked side by side with Bai Lixin, "Your highness also thinks that Miss Xu Ying is good?"

Bai Lixin rolled his eyes and said, "She's quite nice. I would also want to marry such a woman. "

As soon as the words left his mouth, Bai Lixin heard a grinding of teeth in his ears. "Does Your Highness also have feelings for that Xu Ying?"

"Only the imperial brother has that blessing." Bai Lixin sneered, "Why? Does General Xiahou also have any unrequited feelings? Speaking of which, General Xiahou is twenty-seven years old this year. How come I have never heard him mention the women in his family? "

"I haven't got a wife yet."

Bai Lixin raised his eyebrows and said, "What about a concubine?"

"I have never taken a concubine either."

"There are a few maids in your household, aren't there?"

"No."

"Friends?"

"I only keep my comrades in arms company on the battlefield. I do not have friends."

Bai Lixin: "... " He really is a deep cabinet.

He is a twenty-seven-year-old young man, at the age of vitality and vigour. He wondered how many times he masturbates to Bai Liwu before he can sleep.

Bai Lixin glanced at Xiahou Chun the pervert. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the bright moon in the sky. "The bright moon hangs crystal clear in the sky. It is so close to our eyes, but it is so far in the sky. If one can't get what they want, they should give it up. General Xiahou, there are some things that one cannot ask for, so one should not force them. Otherwise, one day, they will be consumed by a fire and they'll be neither human, a ghost, nor a demon. Only turning into lonely souls, wandering the world. "

Xiahou Chun took a deep look at Bai Lixin and then looked at the bright moon in the sky.

He suddenly burst out laughing. He reached out to the moon and made a gesture of holding it in his hand, "The moon is just a small thing. If I want it, I can take it from the sky. But Your Highness, what I want is not this moon in the sky. "

En, I know, what you want is Bai Liwu.

Bai Lixin rolled his eyes. A general martial is a general martial. How could he understand a literary metaphor?

A cold wind blew by, and Bai Lixin shivered, his teeth chattering, "It's cold. Let's go back to the palace."

At night, Bai Lixin slept soundly.

A figure quietly touched the secret door and came to Bai Lixin's room. A finger lightly touched Bai Lixin's forehead, and Bai Lixin fell into a deeper sleep.