Interstellar World [Arc 8.1- 8.2]

Arc 8.1 [Chapter 150]

Li Sidan originally wanted to learn the crafting technology of the zerg, but everything inside the crust was burned to a cinder by Bai Lixin.

With a long sigh, "Madam, the world is so beautiful, but why are you so violent? It would have been good to leave me some scraps. "

Bai Lixin smiled, "Professor Li Sidan, you are the best scientist on our Fire Obsidian. I believe that what you have developed is higher than the zerg technology. Their stuff will only hinder your thinking, I did it for your good. "

Li Sidan's eyes lit up, "Madam is truly wise. My wisdom was hidden deep, but you still discovered it! "

Bai Lixin:"... "

It took them over a month to finally return to Fire Obsidian.

It only took three months to get back and forth between the zerg planet, but it seemed like a century to the crowd.

The news of their victory had long since been transmitted back through the signal.

The moment their ship arrived on the planet, fireworks lit up the sky.

They greeted the return of their heroes, and from then on, the zerg race that had plagued the galaxy for so many years was finally completely wiped out.

An aircraft from Diyang also hovered beyond Fire Obsidian for a long time. After sending its thanks and blessings through a video call, it stalled for a long time before returning to Diyang.

At this time, Lei Yao was already forty-eight years old, while Bai Lixin was forty-five years old.

Many more years passed, and Lei Yao's health gradually decreased. He thought Bai Lixin had been killed by the old mother zerg back then and burned his life force to die with the mother zerg. Although it was later stopped by Bai Lixin, the effects still came about.

Lei Yao's health began to deteriorate faster when he was eighty years old.

As he lay in bed, he clutched Bai Lixin's hand and sighed, "I once thought that if you were to go before me, I would try to keep you no matter the cost. But ironically, it's me who has to go first. I know you too well, baby. You must take good care of yourself after I am gone and not follow me."

By then, Bai Lixin and Lei Yao's faces were wrinkled, but their handsome appearance was still evident.

Bai Lixin took Lei Yao's head in his arms and gently stroked his chest, softly saying "mm."

In the many worlds he had visited before, whether his lover was a dragon or a Blood, they would unceremoniously share their lives equally.

In those times, Dijia never said such words.

If it wasn't for this life, he might not have known how much Dijia wanted to retain him.

Crossing his fingers, Bai Lixin kissed Lei Yao's silver-white hair and said with deep emotion, "Darling, we will be together again in the next life."

Lei Yao chuckled and slowly closed his eyes.

After Lei Yao left, Bai Lixin took off his shoes and lay beside him. He curled up in Lei Yao's arms and also left this world.

[Ding! Congratulations, Lord Host, for successfully killing one of the false gods- The greed god, and gaining 20,000-dimensional points.]

[Ding! Congratulations, Lord Host, for collecting the soul fragment of the Lord God X1. The mission completion level is SS and you have gained 50,000-dimensional points.]

The Return Of The Lord God [Quick Travel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara