Modern World [Arc 2.15- 2.16]

Arc 2.15 [Chapter 32]

Now that Su Ruo had returned, Bai Lixin no longer had to go to school for him. So he nestled at home to watch the live broadcast using the system. The content of the live broadcast was obviously Su Ruo's day.

When Su Ruo walked into his university, his mood was already very different from two months ago. Two months ago, he was still a young man intent on his studies and working hard for his ideals.

But after two months of day-to-day thrilling experiences in S country with Zhao Yunhai, he suddenly felt that his eyes had been opened and his perception of painting had changed a lot.

When his classmates and teachers asked him about his plastered leg, he said, "It was just a fracture, I've recovered."

Su Qing's hair was slightly longer than Su Ruo's, and now that his hair had changed slightly, people only thought he had gotten a haircut and did not suspect anything.

Su Ruo smiled when he saw that his two-month absence had passed unnoticed by them. He had traded two months of schooling for the loyal dog Zhao Yunhai, and it was really worth it.

Although art universities do not have daily exams like high schools, due to their high threshold, there are credit exams from time to time.

The so-called "credit exams" mean that the results are converted into credits and added to each student's total credits at the end of the semester, directly affecting the student's final grade, so everyone takes them very seriously.

The day Su Ruo returned, it happened to be the time of the major credit exams, and it also happened to be the two major majors that accounted for the highest number of credits. When the test papers were handed out, Su Ruo sat at his desk with a dumbfounded look.

These were on topics covered in the two months before when he had been in the country with Zhao Yunhai. So how would he have the energy and time to read them?

Su Ruo bit his lip and looked at the test papers in grief.

Why didn't Su Qing say in advance that there was a credit exam today? If he had warned him earlier, he could have just waited for Su Qing to finish the exam and come back.

But even though he was thinking about it, Su Ruo could only bite the bullet and answer. Two hours went by in a short time, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and Su Ruo spent the day on pins and needles in embarrassment.

It was only in the evening, after school, that he had time to run to Qu Yasong's studio.

Su Ruo ran to the door of the studio, took a deep breath, gently pushed the door open, and walked in softly.

Angel Qu Yasong was immersed in his painting and did not hear the sound of anyone approaching. His eyes were fascinated by the drawing board, and he was holding a brush in his hand, gently sketching something on the paper.

Su Ruo walked up behind Qu Yasong and took a look. On the drawing paper was a bust of a figure. The man had a handsome face, and his hair was wet with sweat in wisps.

When Su Ruo saw the content of the picture, his heart burst with sweetness; "Qu Yasong really does love me; he is secretly drawing me!"

As he thought this, he slowly embraced Qu Yasong's waist from behind.

Qu Yasong was in the middle of painting the eyes of the young man in the painting when he was suddenly hugged. His hands shook, and he dragged his brush and made a scratch.