Western Fantasy World [Arc 6.15- 6.16]

Arc 6.15 [Chapter 115]

In the middle of the square, a circular clearing had been vacated, beyond which numerous priests had gathered.

In the middle of the clearing, two priests confronted each other.

One was dressed in the most ordinary robes of a junior priest, the other in the robes of an intermediate priest.

Yaphisor could have recited the light incantation silently, but he chose to do so in order not to draw too much attention to himself.

The power of the same light spell differs according to the power of faith and spirituality in the hearts of the castors, and they both chose an initial light spell at the beginning.

The use of the same spell is the criteria for judging the priest's basic strength. The flexibility of the light spell is a true judge of a priest's ability to wield it.

Cusi already knew the primary light spell so well that he could now perform it without reciting it.

Cusi smiled as he saw Yaphisor on the other side still chanting, and the pressure in his mind dissipated.

With a calm face, he threw a white light at Yaphisor and waited for him to be knocked to the ground.

Just as the white light was about to come into contact with Yaphisor, who was mumbling the incantation, Yaphisor's hand glowed brightly, and a dazzling obsidian gold light shot out from his hand, clashing with the light coming from Cusi.

The golden light collided with the white light, and there was an unexpected clash. The golden light was like a sharp bolt of lightning, splitting the white light in half without mercy and then flying straight at Cusi without even slowing down.

Cusi was so shocked that he hurriedly threw out a shield of light.

The golden light hit the shield and stopped it for a moment, but Cusi was not relieved, but even more frightened.

He heard the sound of the shield cracking!

As the shield was about to disappear, Cusi did not hesitate and quickly dodged to the side, jumping out of the way of the golden light.

The moment he jumped away, the golden light shot through the shield wall and towards the spot where Cusi was previously standing at a rapid speed.

At once, dust flew up and obscured the view of the crowd.

As the dust cleared, Cusi looked at where he had been standing, and a drop of cold sweat dripped down his face.

A hole two metres deep had appeared in the flat square, caused by the golden light that had hit the ground.

The crowd gasped and looked at Yaphisor, who had not even moved his feet.

Yaphisor looked at the embarrassed Cusi and said, "I'll tell you a story. A long time ago, there was an old man who sold oil and could pour it into a bottle through the eye of a needle, but it would not splash onto the needle. People asked the old man, "Do you use some strange spell? The old man laughed and said, "No, it's just that practice makes perfect. My ability to understand spells is very low, but I have never been discouraged. If someone can do a spell once, I will do it five times. When someone learns the next spell, I consolidate the previous spell. "

"It is not the number of spells, it is the ability to kill the enemy. Priest Cusi, you have learnt so many spells. Is there a single one that is as powerful as my first light spell? Do you still doubt my ability? "