ABO World [Arc 10.15- 10.16]

Arc 10.15 [Chapter 217]

Bai Lixin spoke with a straight face, so straight that Wells was speechless for a moment. On the contrary, Jonas laughed after just a slight daze: "Mitchell, relax, it's just an advertisement. Aren't we filming it aesthetically to make the audience enjoy it more? Besides, with a subject and gimmick like mermaids in the spring, it will also attract a lot of viewers to watch..."

The corner of his mouth on one side gently rose, revealing a smile, "Besides... I'm confident that with my appeal, I can attract a lot of attention."

"Alright, whatever you guys want then." Bai Lixin shrugged and stopped interacting with them, instead of returning to where he had been sitting earlier to look down at the script in earnest.

Jonas and Wells looked at each other, and Wells asked in a low voice, "What did he mean by that?"

Jonas shook his head, "I don't know, I've never seen an artist so rude." You're not even a debutant yet, and you're arrogant to this extent? Heh, you wouldn't survive two episodes in the entertainment industry with that kind of personality. Jonas exhaled lightly and suppressed the uneasiness in his mind.

Yakel Music has only had three omega singers at the moment. He was the first, followed by Nigelus and then Mitchell.

As the first omega singer to be signed to the label, Jonas had become more popular than the label expected, and his status as an omega added to his hype, and many fans were attracted to his looks and pheromones.

The music company got a taste of it, and the director had even decided to introduce omegas in the past two years again in an attempt to create a second Jonas.

Jonas narrowed his eyes and secretly gritted his teeth.

There was only one Jonas in the world; how could there be a second? Replicating the same successful life, using overlapping resources, this and that, if another omega singer caught fire, his popularity would inevitably slowly fade.

How many battles did he fight for the music company when he was in the saddle? Even if he didn't get the credit, he did the hard work. Instead of looking out for him, the music company took on two omegas this year to share resources.

He was already gnashing his teeth in anger, not only at the music company but also at the two omega singers, whom he inexplicably hated.

To secure his position in the music company, Jonas deliberately approached Bai Lixin, who had first appeared on his radar. He was now delighted to discover that Bai Lixin was still too young. With such an arrogant and insolent personality, heh, trying to replicate his success? Dream on.

Such an opponent would already be dead without needing to make a move himself. Then all that remained was Nigelus, who had a creative flair that even Borg couldn't manage.

Jonas smiled softly, and his taut face stretched. He stood up and stretched. He was about to tell Wells that he will be leaving without appearing in any scene today. But just as he stood up, his eyes swept across the doorway, and he spotted two people coming in from outside.

As Hallyvette and director Mansley entered, they caught a glimpse of Bai Lixin in the corner of the crowd.

The golden pupils glanced at Bai Lixin. In the blink of an eye, Wells had come up and said respectfully, "President, you're here!"

Hallyvette gave a soft "hmm" and his eyes locked on Jonas, who was standing beside him.

Hallyvette was tall and imposing, and his golden pupils were like the pupils of a ferocious beast. The scar on the left cheek of his handsome face added a touch of wildness.

The Return Of The Lord God [Quick Travel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara