Republic of China [Arc 9.25- 9.26]

Arc 9.25 [Chapter 200]

November 15th came as expected, and a hundred and ten men gathered, waiting for the best opportunity to enter.

The crowd was packed and people were bustling about, all waiting in strict anticipation.

In the crowd, someone shouted: "The sun is shining, the hour has arrived, Yang energy has won, and Yin energy is suppressed. There is no better chance to go in than now! "

The crowd looked up at the sky and saw the bright, disc-like sun, and then looked around at each other hesitantly, but none responded.

A tomb that is more than 4,000 years old is full of dangers that one can't imagine. The sooner one enters, the more likely they are to be cannon fodder.

Everyone looked at each other, unwilling to be the first.

Suddenly, a high voice penetrated the area and spread out from behind the crowd: "Who is in the way? Make way!"

The crowd's eyes lit up. Someone was going to be the first one to take the lead.

Regardless of who shouted behind them, everyone scattered to either side with a tacit agreement to leave the middle passage.

However, just as they were leaning to either side, the rows of people only saw a shadow over their heads and a figure jumped into the dry well.

Everyone hesitated, "Did someone enter the dry well just now?"

"There seems to be, and there seems not to be."

"I think there was. I only saw a black shadow flash by, but it was just too fast and I didn't see who it was."

"So are we going in, or not?" One man asked what the crowd wanted to know.

Someone shouted again, "We should enter, otherwise what are we here for?"

The crowd was intent on donning their armour and taking to the field. But at that moment, a voice came from the depths of the dry well, "What is this? Help! "

At the same time, a fierce black Qi emerged from the dry well, forcing the crowd outside the well back by several steps.

The people who had been fist-pumping for a fight stopped. The raging black qi was tens of times more horrific than the filthy qi they had ever encountered before.

"I suddenly remembered that a family in Xue City had asked me to go exorcise an evil spirit, so I'll depart."

"I will also take my leave first."

The crowd that had originally crowded around the well retreated in twos and threes.

In a short time, the number of people had already gone down by half.

Most of the people who had gathered had heard that there was a thousand-year-old tomb here, but not everyone was prepared to lay down their lives for such a thing.

"Both the rich and the poor will die someday. If they won't go, we'll go in! "

In the end, of the 20 to 30 people left, a man dressed as a Taoist priest gritted his teeth and threw a talisman to disperse the black gas before sliding down the dry well wall with his copper sword.

After a while, a voice came from down the well, "Nothing's wrong down here; you may come down."

The last twenty or thirty people left looked at each other and finally went down the well, one by one.