Modern World [Arc 4.9- 4.10]

Arc 4.9 [Chapter 67]

In reality, people do their best to maintain their image.

But in the midst of the veiled internet, some people put on a wolf's skin and others take off their sheep's skin.

Without moral restraint, many people do not need to be fearful or restrained, and they can speak freely, whether real or fictional, whether good or bad.

Due to a small incident of suspicion, the previously beautiful environment created in the Midsummer club was instantly knocked out from under the layers of cracks, and the previous cohesion was gone.

Even though the unity of the Midsummer Club was no longer there, the majesty of the club still remained. If nothing else came up after this incident, the consequences of the verbal openness created by Bai Lixin would slowly fade away and be forgotten by the public, and everything would remain as it was before.

However, the last straw that broke the camel's back would come sooner or later.

When Qiao Qun heard the sharp retort from the chat room, he sneered and said, "Since the things are yours, I won't touch a single one of them. You can relax. I don't care about them. But now is not the time to give it to you either. When our team finishes the Arena Masters Tournament, I will not only give you these things, I will also give you another 100,000 gold, okay?"

The 100,000 gold in the game was equivalent to 1,000 yuan in real life, but Wandering Fingers was a student with limited financial resources. Even though it was not much, it was not a small amount for her.

Qiao Qun only said that he would give her the money and materials after the Arena Masters tournament, but he didn't say that he had to win the championship to give them to her. When she thought about it, she eased her voice and said, "Leader, we only changed the password for insurance reasons, so don't be so angry. The most important thing for a team is unity. We can't fall for Bai Lu's tricks. "

Liang Xuan bit the corner of his lips angrily and was about to choke back but was stopped by a look from Qiao Qun.

"Unity, you're right. Since we all understand the truth, it makes things better. I'll pretend that this incident never happened, we'll all remain good brothers and sisters, and I'll give you all 100,000 gold coins each as a reward when we finish participating in the Arena Master Tournament."

Now was the time for the team to fight for points, and their team had just gone through a tacit understanding. If they were to find players to form a new team, it was hard to think what the result would be.

In this situation, Qiao Qun chose to make a big deal seem like a small matter.

The rest all breathed a long sigh of relief when they heard his words, and the matter was temporarily put to rest.

Compared to the rotten insides in the midsummer camp, the Four Seas were surprisingly quiet. They chatted in the chat room for a while after the battle, and then continued with the unfinished tasks at hand.

When the time was almost up, Lao Er dragged the others to the chat room and talked to the boss about the results of today's gang war.

Pei Fuchen didn't say much. He just listened quietly, and let out a heartfelt laugh when it got to the interesting parts.

The time passed, and all those who had gone to eat or gone for a walk returned. Pei Fuchen then organized everyone to start today's score competition.

Pei Fuchen was the team leader with a swordsman character, together with Lao Er as assassin, Bai Lixin as healer, Lao San as archer, and Lao Si as a Shaolin monk.