Arc 14.8 [Chapter 302]

The disappearance of the gods was nothing more than a disaster for the Divine Realm.

The base was destroyed; Dijia, the leader of the humans, left; and the artificials chose to stay dormant for a while.

But whether the two races were sincere in putting aside their differences or not, the artificials and the zombies had reached a fragile harmony.

After three days of staring at each other, the zombies finally decided to leave the area.

The leader of the zombies, Yi Nuo had followed Bai Lixin all the way from the north and had built up a very high reputation among the zombies. Seeing that there wasn't enough food in the area, Yi Nuo started taking the zombies into the forest one by one in order to survive, leaving the realization of the artificials.

Although Bai Lixin had rescued the zombies, his status radically changed after the incident. Dijia's brief departure had thrown him even further into the limelight. He was now recognized as a god by the beings of this world. He could neither take sides nor despise anyone.

He did not stop Yi Nuo from taking the zombies into the forest.

During his journey around the realm, he had cut off all the hints the pseudo-lord God had planted in the zombies. But some inevitably slipped through the net.

But those hints immediately dissipated with the death of the pseudo Lord god.

He was not worried that the zombies would eat humans because he had given them another compulsion while cutting off the pseudo lord god's compulsion. He gave them a hint to reject human flesh.

Although they had no powers, there were many of them.

Although the artificials were powerful, they were few and their base was destroyed.

The two sides were competing with each other, and no problems would arise any time soon.

After making sure that the two races could live in peace for at least a few years, Bai Lixin set up an auspicious cloud and flew to the heavens.

At the time of the battle, Bai Lixin had noticed that one of the Sub-Gods who followed the Pseudo Lord God was missing. It was Eros.

The God of love would not have been absent for no reason. He had either been killed by the pseudo lord god long ago, or he was still in the temple where the gods had once stayed.

Bai Lixin saw a huge island enveloped by a peaceful cloud after flying for a while, and on top of it was the dream-like white city.

The city was made of white brick walls, every corner was immaculate, and even the air carried the smell of fresh fragrance. Unlike the unending wars in the lower world, this one was like a paradise above.

The huge city, surrounded by white brick walls, had thirteen palaces, arranged in a zigzag pattern. The twelve surrounding palaces enclosed the largest palace in the middle.

Now and then, a beautiful white, blonde, and blue-eyed beauty flapped their wings and flew through the sky.

Angels?

Bai Lixin hesitated a little.

He had come here on a whim to find out where Eros was.

But on reaching here, he realized that this place was like a peach wonderland, isolated from the world.

Yes, back then, humans were slaves in the primitive world. When the pseudo Lord God withdrew from San Tuo Mountain and retreated to the Ninth Heavens, how could he only take his subordinate gods?

These angels seemed to be unaware that their gods had died. They were talking and laughing, with innocent smiles on their faces, like the brightest sunlight on a spring day.