Interstellar World [Arc 7.3- 7.4]

Arc 7.3 [Chapter 126]

After looking several times at the pig, ah no, Mo Ye, who had picked the flower of the high mountain, the principal clenched his fist and whispered close to Lei Yao. "Your Highness the Grand Prince, may I have a word?"

"If you have anything to say, just say it. Xiao Ye is not an outsider."

Although Mo Ye is Major General Mo's child, he did not inherit Major General Mo's powerful physical abilities. This child's physical attributes are only D-rank. If the two of you were to make a contract, it wouldn't be beneficial to either of you. " The principal swallowed his saliva as he tried to persuade Lei Yao to change his mind in the most polite tone possible.

Lei Yao's footsteps had a slight pause, then he reached out and rubbed Mo Ye's fiery red russet hair with a complicated look. "But we're not trying to force a contract; we've already made one."

No wonder he saw the trained sentinel parade all clamouring up when he was standing far away in the stands just now.

Principal: "......Spiritual contracts can also be cancelled. As long as both parties agree, nothing is a problem. "

Because he was far away, he could not hear the conversation between Lei Yao and Mo Ye. He originally thought that Lei Yao had just chosen Mo Ye, but it turned out that Grand Prince Lei Yao had even concluded a contract with him!

No, it didn't matter if a spiritual contract had been concluded, it could still be broken.

This time, Lei Yao completely stopped in his tracks and looked helplessly at the principal, "But what we have concluded is not a spiritual contract, but a soul contract."

Soul...... contract?!

The principal wiped his face, and he wanted to collapse. A spiritual contract can be lifted, but a soul contract is a direct imprint on the other party's soul.

There was no chance of breaking it!

The principal had a depressed look on his face and sighed as he glanced regretfully at the Grand Prince.

There were a total of 30 rooms set up for mental strength testing, and 30 pairs could be tested at the same time. The tests were conducted in the order they had been arranged earlier. As Lei Yao joined at the last minute, he was placed last.

One by one, guides and sentinels went into the spiritual fit testing room, and when the five minutes were up, the door to the testing room opened, and almost simultaneously, 60 people came out with great haste.

The first group came out, and the second group entered immediately to start the next group of testing.

During the second group's test, the big screen at the front of the room popped up with the results of the previous group's test.

The big-screen slowly changed to show the soul fit of each pair in the first group. 80%, 84%, 76%... all above the pass line.

The sentinel-guides gazed at each other, beaming with joy.

As long as they made a spirit contract, they would now be close comrades; from then on, they were no longer fighting alone; they could fly into outer space, kill the cosmic bugs invading their planet, guard their planet, guard their loved ones, and guard their guides/sentinels.

The tests went on in an orderly fashion, and in no time at all, all four groups were tested.

Only a few individuals had a look of loss on their faces, but almost everyone was beaming.