Modern World [Arc 2.3- 2.4]

Arc 2.3 [Chapter 20]

For a while, Su Ruo was stunned by Su Qing's question and did not know how to answer it.

It was Zhao Yunhai, who couldn't bear it anymore and intended to make things clear. He took a big step forward and said in a condescending manner, "Su Qing, here's the thing: that night you saw me and your brother..."

Zhao Yunhai was tall, with an uncommon appearance and handsome features.

Bai Lixin sighed inwardly. Gold-plated on the outside, rotten on the inside.

Halfway through his words, Su Ruo suddenly jumped up and took over the conversation: "That night you saw that we were both a little drunk, so you wanted to get us sobriety pills. The pills were placed in my room by the window, but you fell into a trance and somehow fell out of the window. I was scared out of my wits, but luckily Yunhai acted in time and rushed you to the hospital. "

After saying this, Su Ruo swallowed his saliva and carefully observed Su Qing's expression, "You have forgotten all this?"

Bai Lixin nodded his head vigorously and finally gave up on himself in a dishevelled manner, "My head hurts, I really can't remember. Forget it."

He casually waved his hand, indifferent, "Looks like I was relatively lucky not to have fallen on my arm or leg...." His voice trailed off and his eyes suddenly widened at his left calf, which was in a cast.

He screamed, straightened up, and slapped his hands against the cast, hissing, "Oh my God, my leg! My leg! What happened to my leg, brother? Is it broken? Am I going to be a cripple and never be able to dance again? "

Su Ruo gulped, not knowing how to tell Su Qing the truth.

Although Su Qing was uneducated and had dropped out of school early, he was extremely passionate about dancing, and if he knew that his foot was deformed and that he and Yun Hai were the cause, how much despair would he feel?

Su Ruo cried out and hugged Su Qing, "Your leg is just broken. The doctor said it will heal in a while with a cast. Really, believe in brother."

Bai Lixin buried his face in Su Ruo's arms, laughing in his heart.

Su Ruo had told lie after lie and was destined to make up for it with hundreds and thousands of lies.

Can your love for each other really withstand the baptism of these overwhelming lies?

Su Ruo, Zhao Yunhai, are you ready for the salvation of a desperate man?

Seeing Su Qing in his arms slowly calming down and falling asleep, Su Ruo then carefully placed him back on the bed.

Only then did Zhao Yunhai step forward and hug Su Ruo from behind, asking in a low voice against his ear, "Why did you tell this lie?"

Su Ruo rubbed his eyes and said, "Yunhai, I am Xiao Qing's only relative and you are his boyfriend. How do you want me to tell him the truth? Tell him that the two of us are together behind his back? Tell him he has no future? Have you thought about how Xiaoqing will live and face the world when he finds out? You should also know how important his legs are to him. It's good that he has lost his memory now and can forget about our union for the time being, as if it was a dream. Please treat him well in the future. "

"At least treat him well until he recovers. And if you dislike him for being a cripple, please wait until he recovers before you politely break up. Yunhai, please, I really don't want to lose the only family member I have left in this world. "

Zhao Yunhai looked at Su Ru for a long time and gritted his teeth, "You can sacrifice me so freely for the sake of your brother? I don't believe you have no feelings for me at all. You obviously responded to me so passionately! Can you really bear to give up on me so easily? "